UFC 223: The best £1 parlay you will ever see...

Show us all your losing slips please

Then you will know what I mean
I don't lose big ones on MMA, I lose a lot of small bets like £10-20 parlays.

Here's an example.

I spent £100 on parlays for the UFC London card, placed about 20 different bets. They all lost, but I won big on Leon Edwards, £727.

So I made £627.

How is that muggy lol?

lol powerful, like how the US is more powerful than the entirety of the european continent? Don't act hard, britbong, we could literally do whatever we wanted with your country/countries and you couldn't do shit except curl up and let us, like you did with all those muslim refugees

haha, europeans talking hard on the internet—the AMERICAN internet, i may add. hahaha!

Also what a stupid bet. Sure it's one dollar (or *cough* pound, some archaic fake currency) but the chances of all those fights ending perfectly like that are literally impossible. It'll never happen. It's a free dollar for them and nothing for you. Dumb.

If you're going to bet, use those sites that just ask for the winner and method; none of this time bullshit because you're just gonna get fked over
Wow, what a fucking loser you are.

Giving it the big patriot act and there you have Conor Mcgregor as your AV.

He loses out on £1. Your moronic post costs thousands of your brain cells on nothing.

I don't lose big ones on MMA, I lose a lot of small bets like £10-20 parlays.

Here's an example.

I spent £100 on parlays for the UFC London card, placed about 20 different bets. They all lost, but I won big on Leon Edwards, £727.

So I made £627.

How is that muggy lol?
You will eventually

There' a reason the bookies are letting you stake 4k without restricting your account despite you claiming you never lose big

They see you as a potentially profitable customer

They'd restrict within minutes if they thought you'd make money in the long run

But backing long odds on shots in combat sports is very risky business

daily reminder that everytime the natural posts his bets here he LOSES. also go back to your punisher av

also why not 10$ to get 100k

<seedat>

This fucking guy is staking 4 and 5 grand on bets and he bets a $1ticket at those odds?

lol powerful, like how the US is more powerful than the entirety of the european continent? Don't act hard, britbong, we could literally do whatever we wanted with your country/countries and you couldn't do shit except curl up and let us, like you did with all those muslim refugees

haha, europeans talking hard on the internet—the AMERICAN internet, i may add. hahaha!

Also what a stupid bet. Sure it's one dollar (or *cough* pound, some archaic fake currency) but the chances of all those fights ending perfectly like that are literally impossible. It'll never happen. It's a free dollar for them and nothing for you. Dumb.

If you're going to bet, use those sites that just ask for the winner and method; none of this time bullshit because you're just gonna get fked over

They-Live-final-Main.jpg

I have to get into bets like this online. Maybe it would make it more exciting.

Wow, what a fucking loser you are.

Giving it the big patriot act and there you have Conor Mcgregor as your AV.

He loses out on £1. Your moronic post costs thousands of your brain cells on nothing.

i don't reply to white belts son. get some posts little eurocuck

Why are you picking Felder over Iaquinta?

Why are you picking Felder over Iaquinta?
Because Iaquinta best win is a split decision of Jorge Masvidal, outside of that the guys were either green or over the hill by miles.

Felder isn't a world beater either, but he's a tough SOB and i think might test that chin of Al.

its actually a really good bet

sure its "probably" not gonna happen but look at those odds

Back