UFC 223: The best £1 parlay you will ever see...

That's quite a parlay. What website do you use?

if you're claming about children school not being safe, yeah shootings sometimes happen, but the same can be said about UK and its terror attacks
Compare the amount of terror attacks in the UK to mass shootings in the USA then get back to me

I can tell that you don't bet. You're one of these guys that think that you have to win every bet.

The whole point of a 12,000/1 bet is that it's supposed to be difficult.

Sigh.
I just started betting 2 months ago or so lol :) . Sorry, me nooby.

3/1 for a Pettis decision actually looks pretty good

As far as that whole accumulator, you're gonna need some real good luck....

could happen definitely worth a shot for basically nothing

Not the worst Parlay I've ever seen.
Good luck TS, hope you win it.
<PlusJuan>

lol powerful, like how the US is more powerful than the entirety of the european continent? Don't act hard, britbong, we could literally do whatever we wanted with your country/countries and you couldn't do shit except curl up and let us, like you did with all those muslim refugees

haha, europeans talking hard on the internet—the AMERICAN internet, i may add. hahaha!

Also what a stupid bet. Sure it's one dollar (or *cough* pound, some archaic fake currency) but the chances of all those fights ending perfectly like that are literally impossible. It'll never happen. It's a free dollar for them and nothing for you. Dumb.

If you're going to bet, use those sites that just ask for the winner and method; none of this time bullshit because you're just gonna get fked over

Oh look, a salty insecure 'Murican appears.

<DCrying>

{<jordan}

If you take the results of a card and retroactively feed them into bestfightodds, you will see most cards, if you guess 12 fights correctly, the payout is somewhere around $12 to $42k on a one dollar bet, if I recall correctly

lol powerful, like how the US is more powerful than the entirety of the european continent? Don't act hard, britbong, we could literally do whatever we wanted with your country/countries and you couldn't do shit except curl up and let us, like you did with all those muslim refugees

haha, europeans talking hard on the internet—the AMERICAN internet, i may add. hahaha!

Also what a stupid bet. Sure it's one dollar (or *cough* pound, some archaic fake currency) but the chances of all those fights ending perfectly like that are literally impossible. It'll never happen. It's a free dollar for them and nothing for you. Dumb.

If you're going to bet, use those sites that just ask for the winner and method; none of this time bullshit because you're just gonna get fked over

so much stupid here that i just dont know where to start...
another great white yank whos never left his state...
on that note, states, what an ironically accurate term for the countys of your shitty, depleting and owned country.
lol, you work for china -

when you open these threads claiming something you constantly lose. for example you ohad the lawler RDA thread (I know you said you change the bet live but before that you were gonna lose), holm cyborg I believe and OSP latiffi
You're such a hater bro lol.

Back