UFC 223 pbp/discussion

GL everyone

Im siding with Clark for the first fight. Is anybody else?

My official UFC 223 bets I lost big last event hopefully this event will be a turn around
Fighter bets for 50 each and the same for props 50 each

Clark wins by Decision+325
Dunham wins by dec+130
Rawlings+161
Herrig+159
Lauzon wins by dec+300
Zabit wins by sub+170
Moicano wins by decision+208
Jedi+105
Khabib wins by decision+450

Prop bets 50$ each
Decision
7 fights end in dec+895
8 fights end in dec+3333
9 fights end in dec+32100

Sub
0 fight ends in sub+760
4 fights end in sub+739
5 fights end in sub+2218

TKO/KO
0 fights end in ko+1112
4 fights end in ko+688
5 fights end in KO+2750

Things to keep in mind regarding the rules which seem to be sometimes misunderstood:
The revised language underscores the fact that effective striking and grappling is the very first tier when scoring a round. Only if those are 100 percent equal do you then look at aggression and then cage control. Previously, those four things have been presented by promotions as being all lumped together, but they never have been. There has always been a tiered structure and the new language makes that more distinct.
There was another amendment to the scoring language made Tuesday to reflect that immediate impact (damage) is weighed heavier than cumulative impact. In other words, one or two very damaging blows in a round are worth more than a volume of strikes that don't do as much damage.

Clark should win if he doesn't run into something, picking him to win but I don't trust him at all

Mike Rodriquez is a bit of a wild card

Rodriguez by KO. +185 1 unit. lets start the card off with a bang. It could be a crazy night.

how anyone could put money on this fight is beyond me

1.42 Units Rodriguez +159 ITD.

1 Unit Rodriguez +275 TKO.

7.51 Units Clark -261 NITD.

4.63 Units Clark -750 Not R1.

10-9 clark, took DNGD +110, clark looked pretty bad at the end of the round (and clark can always find a way out, anyway)

This look like a couple of homies fighting in the backyard

Back