UFC 223 - Ferguson vs. Nurmagomedov

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is karolina dec +110 but her ml is -200? that makes no sense to me.

why is karolina dec +110 but her ml is -200? that makes no sense to me.
Were you hoping to get KK decision at a better price than that or are you surprised that the price is in + money at all? It's considered a pretty likely outcome based on her being the favorite and only winning by decision in the UFC.

Were you hoping to get KK decision at a better price than that or are you surprised that the price is in + money at all? It's considered a pretty likely outcome based on her being the favorite and only winning by decision in the UFC.

i mean i think there is a large discrepency in odds give that karolina isn't a finisher and herrig is tough as hell. karolina dec is the most likely outcome here for sure

i mean i think there is a large discrepency in odds give that karolina isn't a finisher and herrig is tough as hell. karolina dec is the most likely outcome here for sure

Herrig NSC such value. That's my big play.

Is it wrong of me to bet Khabib ITD solely because wanna see him absolutely destroy Ferg

Is it wrong of me to bet Khabib ITD solely because wanna see him absolutely destroy Ferg

I can see that. Ferg is...odd. Even as a fan of his (and for me it's mostly due to his fighting style, which is about as exciting as it gets) I can see how his personality would be super grating to a lot of people. I kinda like him because even though everyone calls him "cringey" and all that, I really don't think it's fake. I honestly think he's just a different type of dude.

I guess I also like how he responded after acting like a complete asshat on TUF. Owned it, explained what happened from his point of view while still accepting blame, and giving what seemed like an actual genuine apology.

I can see that. Ferg is...odd. Even as a fan of his (and for me it's mostly due to his fighting style, which is about as exciting as it gets) I can see how his personality would be super grating to a lot of people. I kinda like him because even though everyone calls him "cringey" and all that, I really don't think it's fake. I honestly think he's just a different type of dude.

I guess I also like how he responded after acting like a complete asshat on TUF. Owned it, explained what happened from his point of view while still accepting blame, and giving what seemed like an actual genuine apology.
Ferguson is grating to boring people. "Shut up before I ankle pick you" to the former heavyweight champ, talking about Dragon Ball Z and his hyperbolic time chamber, building his crazy training camp in the mountains, this is all gold.

Ferguson is grating to boring people. "Shut up before I ankle pick you" to the former heavyweight champ, talking about Dragon Ball Z and his hyperbolic time chamber, building his crazy training camp in the mountains, this is all gold.

Yeah and oddly I'm a midwestern 40-something "boring" dad. But I like that Tony, for all his quirks, seems genuine.

Lol no Ferg is def cringy as fuck.

Lol no Ferg is def cringy as fuck.

Ha ha man IDK. For some reason his personality just doesn't rub me the wrong way. It's different, but doesn't bother me at all.

If you ask me to explain why, I'm not sure. Like I said, I guess because I don't think a lot of it is an act.

Just took Herrig SUB +865. Amazing price imo. KK got tapped so easy by Claudia.

Can anyone that's in Chiesa come have a debate with me why the fuck they think he's gonna beat Pettis ?

I'm seriously on showtime here even in his weakened state

Infact.. it's not about Pettis
It's about Chiesa
He's crap

Rewatched Moicano vs Ortega and now Im even more confident in Calvin :) Moicano faked even eyepokes in r2 Lol Calvin will piece him up in stand up.

Can anyone that's in Chiesa come have a debate with me why the fuck they think he's gonna beat Pettis ?

I'm seriously on showtime here even in his weakened state

Infact.. it's not about Pettis
It's about Chiesa
He's crap

I'm not on either at this point, I think it's a tough fight to call. But how can you be confident that Chiesa can't replicate what he did to Trinaldo here at the very least?

I'm not on either at this point, I think it's a tough fight to call. But how can you be confident that Chiesa can't replicate what he did to Trinaldo here at the very least?

Pettis is way sharper than Trinaldo man cmon
The dudes a point fighter with a bit of flash
I see nothing but a decision for Pettis

Mikes not gonna present either of the two things that bother Pettis
A wrestle heavy game
Knockout power

(Max put him down but I do think the weight cut messed him)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back