UFC 223 features Ferg x Khabib, Taisumov x Dunham, Felder x Iaquinta, Chiesa x Pettis...

a316c8.gif

5OcLk8Z.gif

Yes UFC 140 was awesome even though it was hard to see Lyoto dropped like a sack of shit.

Yes UFC 140 was awesome even though it was hard to see Lyoto dropped like a sack of shit.
Hard for me too but at the end of the night, I felt I got my money's worth.

I'll never forget that cold chill at the end of it.

As of now it looks like Taisumov & Zabit are on fight pass while BEC RAWLINGS vs ASHLEE EVANS SMITH is on tv

Stacked card is stacked.

I am so pumped most of these fights could end in finishes.
Pettis vs Chiesa may not deliver, but, Raging Al vs Irish Dragon will deliver.
I have a feeling Chiesa/Pettis will deliver but only because they are both on a similar level right now and not fighting out of their range of competitiveness

I have a feeling Chiesa/Pettis will deliver but only because they are both on a similar level right now and not fighting out of their range of competitiveness

They're definitely at the same level, I sorta give the edge to Pettis but...I just don't know anymore with him

They're definitely at the same level, I sorta give the edge to Pettis but...I just don't know anymore with him
Yea true Pettis accomplished more lol gotta wonder if this is a winner stays loser goes kinda situation

Yea true Pettis accomplished more lol gotta wonder if this is a winner stays loser goes kinda situation

Maybe for Pettis (Bellator would be kind to him) I don't see chiesa getting cut yet

That is cliche. Good on you guys that the cliche is about education /intelligence.

It has to be a nightmare for a Chechen to get a visa for the states.

Back