Muhnoz+120
Dariush wins by dec+234
Dern wins by 3 rd dec+288
Vieria wins by 3 rd dec+119
Struve wins by dec+402
Omalley wins by dec+280
No bet in edgar ortega yet
Cyborg wins by dec+860

I wanted to bet 12 fights go to a dec wasnt a prop so I bet 8 9 and 10 fights go to a dec for 25 each
8+1111
9+2925
10+12500
0 1 and 2 fights end in ko for 25
0-+10800
1-+1765
2-+578
0,7,6,5 fights end in sub all for 25
0-+1610
5-+1022
6-+2775
7-+10200

I was in vegas for the last event I came up about 1800 so hopefully I can keep the streak alive

-10u week, but that's coming off +43u in the 2 weeks before so it's not too bad. Should have played the u2.5 for the same price I got Dariush ITD at, honestly. Crazy upset insurance in exchange for not being covered for the last half-round is probably the right play.

Bit of a fucky card all around, between the Caraway dec, Lombard being DQ'd, Souk managing to play himself out of a miracle comeback KO (Though, to be honest, a Souk win still would have been -EV as all hell) and Hernandez blitzing a slow-starting Dariush.

@LEMONZEST Max is next. Let’s fucking go.
How do you see Ortega beating him? Max probably isn't going to be taking Ortega down ever, and I'd be surprised if Ortega got a sudden KO over Holloway.

Worst event of the year, -9u.

Nothing went right.

Last edited:
lol jordan johnson retweeting fans who said the decision was bs (makes me feel slighty less salty).

Got crushed for parlaying so much with the cyborg over. Got greedy and should played over 0.5 instead of 1.5. Ffs lesson learnt.

Arlovski saved me from getting destroyed but should have went heavier. I feel for alot of people itt as loads of freak decisions. On to the next one!!

I do not know what was worse. Lose some units in that event or see my idol Frankie Edgar get knocked out for the first time.

so by some accounts its okay to hit a guy, clearly after the bell, and the worst case scenario is that you recieve a no contest, best case scenario you continue with an unfair advantage?

no.

one of the worst non-calls in boxing. just an absolutely fuking shitty ref.

great dq call last night. you knowingly and blatantly hit a guy after the bell...dq loss. your night is over

Weird night for me with no live betting since I couldn't watch fights live. Ended up with a profit despite Dern not finishing or covering -3.5 and Frankie getting KO'd. I actually had a nice random little parlay that paid very big of Dern dec+O'Malley dec+Ortega itd though which ultimately is what put me in the black for the night. That along with Ottow itd and -3.5 and Arlovski ML cashing.

Hope everyone made out ok.

Never said that. I bet him too. Just need to show hespect to others my young follower

No you didnt full of shit still

Conf increase souk backers due to omalley face tat and calling omalley sloppy are two comments that strongly suggest you was not on omalley

i am SUPER impressed, too, dont get me wrong. @Oblivian called it correctly about Ortega's stand up being as dangerous as his ground game in this fight. But how many rounds has Ortega won in his UFC career? 1, maybe 2?

edit: i meant rounds, not fights. edited earlier post

I really think Edgar should have wrestled in that fight. Ortega really is as dangerous standing as on the ground, and I think Edgar is more vulnerable standing against him. Ortega's ground game is outstanding, but I honestly think it's overrated. People act like it's instant sub if you go to the ground with him. For a grappler as good as Edgar, he would be able to hang and probably succeed there.

Honestly, none of those plays looked that off besides maybe Pyle and Dariush -3.5.

I really think Edgar should have wrestled in that fight. Ortega really is as dangerous standing as on the ground, and I think Edgar is more vulnerable standing against him. Ortega's ground game is outstanding, but I honestly think it's overrated. People act like it's instant sub if you go to the ground with him. For a grappler as good as Edgar, he would be able to hang and probably succeed there.
I think if edgar could be in side control or in Ortega's guard he would be fine.

Man I’m having such wild swings lately. Won 15 units on the last Fox card, then last night I was ice fucking cold. Was on Milstead, Carraway, Dern ITD, Dern sub and pretty big on Munhoz. And I was so confident in Frankie and made one my biggest plays ever on him. So yeah . . .

Back