UFC 222 PBP/Discussion

DV3siJoVoAAVRAJ.jpg
Hahahahaha :D

Did you watch him stand up with Edgar without problems for 4 mins before knocking him out?
he was being outlanded 31-19 in sig strikes in the round, even counting the ending shots. he didnt tool edgar, he happend to rock him with a perfect elbow. and for the record he was being tooled by cub in the stand up

Been saying it since the Moicano fight....Ortega is a huge problem for Max

Moicanos (who is also super long and rangey for the division) striking is some of the most crispy, quick, and nasty in the entire UFC if you pay attention to it....Ortega stood toe to toe with him and capitalized right when he needed to when he was about to lose the fight. Ortega also showed how ridiculous his chin is.

Ortega's frame is huge for 145, Max will need to outbox him/TKO him and I don't think Max is capable of that. Can't wait for these odds

Oh shit I forgot, got 0.7u on a Reneau/Ortega/Namajunas parlay paying 10u also.. If Cyborg/Kunitskaya goes over 2.5 rounds I will be up over 60u this night if I just hedge Rose and Gaethjes upcoming fights

Thought she was coming out to this

he was being outlanded 31-19 in sig strikes in the round, even counting the ending shots. he didnt tool edgar, he happend to rock him with a perfect elbow. and for the record he was being tooled by cub in the stand up

Ortega throws his subs and strikes with heat. He has never been a volume guy and I actually think he can win 5 rounders on the score cards, especially under new rules where damage and trying to end the fight seems to be rewarded more. I'm super impressed with that performance, it's hard not to be really.

This fight is so stupid I'm not even going to watch

added Cyborg SUB +1200 ish @ bf exchange

Been saying it since the Moicano fight....Ortega is a huge problem for Max

Moicanos (who is also super long and rangey for the division) striking is some of the most crispy, quick, and nasty in the entire UFC if you pay attention to it....Ortega stood toe to toe with him and capitalized right when he needed to when he was about to lose the fight. Ortega also showed how ridiculous his chin is.

Ortega's frame is huge for 145, Max will need to outbox him/TKO him and I don't think Max is capable of that. Can't wait for these odds

Yeah he is def a big 145'r and it appears his boxing is improving, dude is young and hungry. That is going to be a great fight!

Ortega throws his subs and strikes with heat. He has never been a volume guy and I actually think he can win 5 rounders on the score cards, especially under new rules where damage and trying to end the fight seems to be rewarded more. I'm super impressed with that performance, it's hard not to be really.
i am SUPER impressed, too, dont get me wrong. @Oblivian called it correctly about Ortega's stand up being as dangerous as his ground game in this fight. But how many rounds has Ortega won in his UFC career? 1, maybe 2?

edit: i meant rounds, not fights. edited earlier post

Last edited:
Cyborg is so weak. 2 135ers now that can out muscle her on fence

Lol cyborg steamrolled her

So much for that over 1.5

Hit cyborg ko but still lost quite a bit due to dern being a derp and Frankie getting knocked out

Cut the juice cut some weight and have fair fights at 135 bully

NIce. Well with that win, I lost overall 5 units tonight. Hope everyone made out well...know most did not but on to the next one!!

Last edited:
Back