UFC 222 PBP/Discussion

So I'm basically up 35u on that fight. Can hedge Gaethje/Poirier and win +20u no matter the outcome. Won 8u staight on his ml and 3u in a round robin!

good thing I didn't end up betting Ortega SUB lmao

So smart to throw elbows inside as a long limbed guy.

Such a cool guy and he keeps making me money. I wonder if he is going to be the underdog against Max as well

That's what I get for trying to be cute by hedging my Edgar ML bet with Ortega sub...

last bet Cyborg ko/tko -300 for 5 units. 1-6 tonight MMA. Worst night I have ever had.

On another note, I really like T-City...good dude and good fighter. Grats to him.

I think Ortega is a terrible match up for Holloway. He can match his best attribute which is pace.

Now come on Kunitskaya lets go at least 7:31 and this night turns from shit to a red panty night

Please Cyroid...no subs here, just KO/TKO...don't care what round.

Now come on Kunitskaya lets go at least 7:31 and this night turns from shit to a red panty night
DV3siJoVoAAVRAJ.jpg

Cyborg price dropped dramatically at BM

Oh. Make that everywhere

Ortega is young, tough and skilled. Not only that but he gets better each and every time I see him step in there. We might be looking at a future champ here!

I just dropped $170 on the Cyborg fight to start round 2 @ $1.90 I think Cyborg takes at least one round to feel out her opponent and if she gets finished in the first that will just be bad luck as far as I'm concerned.

Time to go.

By the way who you guys got in the rematch between Rose and Joana? Rose is still 2,5 / +150

The way this night has gone, I should have placed the 5 units I have on Cyroid ko/tko and placed it on the russian gal at 17:1 odds...would not shock me in the least at this point.

Back