ufc 222 looks like garbage

I actually think this card is awesome and can't wait to order it.

I’ll be watching Deontay Wilder fight. I’m good with this lame shit. 2 women’s fights for $65? Kiss my arse!

So UFC is charging 65 bucks over the pond for these cards? Thats a a lot of money!
Wonder if UFC will go the 99$ route when Conor comes back.

I dunno.... some exciting fights there

How does the UFC expect fans to dish out for $65 for this? They need to rethink their strategy and fast..

Main event sucks, but the rest of the card is good

Edgar vs Ortega
Struve vs Arlovski
Dodson vs Munhoz
Dollaway vs Lombard
Dern debut
Dariush vs some guy

Edgar vs Ortega is a fight as compelling as they come... But still you have Cyborg murdering livestock in the "headliner." Save your money for Khabib vs Tony.

Still, almost no card is worth $65. Fuck you dumb greedy pigs!!!!

The only good fight on the entire card is Edgar vs Ortega

I think the UFC have confused Cyborg for some big PPV star after her last outing against Holm did 380k buys, but that was mainly because of Khabib's appeal.

Khabib's appeal lmao. Yes the masses were clamoring for that Russian guy who barely fights

Fight nights are better than that and all used to be better than that a few years ago. Just terrible. This might be less than 100K buys even.

Women's Featherweight Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Yana Kunitskaya [a]
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega
Bantamweight Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Andrei Arlovski
Women's Bantamweight Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Women's Strawweight Ashley Yoder vs. Mackenzie Dern
Lightweight Beneil Dariush vs. TBA
Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
Middleweight C. B. Dollaway vs. Hector Lombard

Actual it is a better card than I thought
Not for casuals, but a few nice fights I like

TBA could be such a great prospect , if only he could get more top 5 guys so he can prove himself

The last card was the worst on paper i seen. This one isn't the worst . I likely won't buy it but it doesn't totally suck.

Edgar vs Ortega is ohhhhh ohhhh weeeeeee so good. You know about Frankie, we all know about that tough little bastard. Ortega is sick on the ground but he's still pretty young.

Evinger had no chance against cyborg so they put in a girl against her that is 1-1 against evinger ,smh, I actually watched the first fight can't believe they overturned that beautiful arm bar , but they rematched and she lost .

Stupid match cyborg vs Zingano makes more sense at least ufc fans know her invicta fans only know that other chick

Back