ufc 222 looks like garbage

Prices for these watered down ppv cards are ridiculous not worth it at all.

I don't mind pooling in $10 but that's it...

Outside of Edgar Ortega it’s total garbage. Have fun paying $65 for that crap you “hardcore” fans.

PS: If you pay money for this card you’re not a hardcore fan you’re a stupid fucking dumbasss that’s supporting the degradation of the sport. Enjoy!

Which card you think is better 221 or 222?
221 for me. Yoel vs Luke was a must watch fight for me.

222 is deeper and has some fun fights but no single fight that I feel like i'm cheating myself if I miss.

seems like a really solid card to me! to many people hate.

Women's Featherweight Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Yana Kunitskaya [a]
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega
Bantamweight Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Andrei Arlovski
Women's Bantamweight Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Women's Strawweight Ashley Yoder vs. Mackenzie Dern
Lightweight Beneil Dariush vs. TBA
Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
Middleweight C. B. Dollaway vs. Hector Lombard

ill watch the shittiest of cards but this one has no appeal to me. id rather watch edwards vs sobotta as the main event.sigh...at least april is packed with good cards. am i missing some great fight on 222?
UFC_222_event_poster.jpg

i wanted to post the actual fight card but the ufc site is garbage and posts the fight card face off image/gifs seperately.
upload_2018-2-23_1-30-55.png
giphy.gif
Not bad.

Well, Edgar & Cat fights are legit... but Cyborg's opponent looks like another lamb being led to the slaughter... & I'm getting bored with Arlovski's glass chin. Struve is a spectacle, but yeah... this feels more like a decent fight night card than a PPV card.

I miss the days when there wasn't "fights" every weekend but when there was they were something to be excited for because the cards were stacked. I'm a quality over quantity guy. Even if it meant the UFC couldn't hold on to as much talent, other brands could throw quality shows as well and in the end everyone wins especially the fans. I missed the Pride days, but there was a year or two when Strikeforce and the UFC were firing on all cylinders and it was a great time to be an MMA fan.

I dunno I barely know of one of the fighters in 3 of the fights

Soukhamthath (1-2 in UFC)
Vieira (2 OF 3 UFC fights on Fightpass prelims)
&
Kunitskaya (UFC Debut and I don't watch Invicta)
Maybe you should watch some more MMA and you can catch up bud.

I love fighting and you never know who gonna be the next one maybe this Sean kid will be legit or a flash in the pan maybe Frankie can hold off another youngin or Ortega takes the next step to being champ who knows maybe cyborg loses idc I’ll watch it all.

Maybe you should watch some more MMA and you can catch up bud.

Not interested in paying for a fightpass subscription so that I can have the opportunity to maybe (doubtful) get hyped for 2 WMMA fights.

Soukhamthath is a guy I've watched a couple of times and wasn't memorable for me and appears to just be a "can" by PPV standards to let the flashy O'Malley shine and develop into a draw.

Dodson/Munhoz should be on that main card imo. This is how I would have done that ppv card.
Main: Cyborg/Yana
Co: Edgar/Ortega
Arlovski/Struve
Dodson/Munhoz
O'Malley/Soukhamthath

For decent PPV events i usually pay $15 for a month of 1080p iptv, it just so happens the last PPV and this PPV fell in the same month so i could have got two PPV for $15 but i choose to skip this month and grab them for free the next day. Thats how bad cards have been lately.

Women's Featherweight Cris Cyborg (c) vs. Yana Kunitskaya [a]
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Brian Ortega
Bantamweight Sean O’Malley vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Andrei Arlovski
Women's Bantamweight Cat Zingano vs. Ketlen Vieira
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Women's Strawweight Ashley Yoder vs. Mackenzie Dern
Lightweight Beneil Dariush vs. TBA
Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
Middleweight C. B. Dollaway vs. Hector Lombard

maybe not ppv but im intrigued.

i still find it disgusting that UFC is trying to make me pay $65 for women to fight on the main event of their PPV.

That shtt wouldn't fly in any other sport outside tennis. Nobody wants to go to an NBA game and have them bring out the WNBA team to play the final quarter of the match.

i still find it disgusting that UFC is trying to make me pay $65 for women to fight on the main event of their PPV.

That shtt wouldn't fly in any other sport outside tennis. Nobody wants to go to an NBA game and have them bring out the WNBA team to play the final quarter of the match.
a fight is a fight. a KO is a KO. if you were blind it wouldnt even matter

Back