UFC 222 - Edgar vs Ortega - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were just added and I had to log in and out, thanks.
Fuck, I've become such a sports betting fish.

Same here. I think Ortega going for broke standing is just as dangerous. I think Frankie should be mixing it up, and I honestly could see him outgrappling Ortega.
The guillotine is gonna be scary until it hits the ground especially with how much shorter Frankie is. I feel fairly confident that Frankie will get the best of Ortega once he's in his guard, it's gonna be very difficult to get a triangle on Frankie.

such a bitch :D i remember watching it when i was researching him for the dana white show.. he is lucky UFC is feeding him strikers as he would likely get mudered by any decent wrestler

Biggest action for me is on a WMMA fighter making her UFC debut. ML in parlays, itd, and esp -3.5. And...can't watch the card at all so zero chance to live bet out of it if she somehow can't get it to the mat and is losing the standup.

Yep, that's where I'm at. That's how much I believe in the grappling disparity. Sure hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. But I've seen Dern on the mat vs way better grapplers than Yoder (who has zero TDD as well) and Dern still dominated them. I honestly don't know how Yoder survives.

highlight of O'Malleys last fight prior to UFC.. Entertaining fighter to watch gotta give him that

i think so it was in 2014 and he turned pro in 2015 for some reason the fight is not on either guys record on sherdog/tapology
The announcer mentioned it was 'under amateur rules', so it's safe to assume it was.

Biggest action for me is on a WMMA fighter making her UFC debut. ML in parlays, itd, and esp -3.5. And...can't watch the card at all so zero chance to live bet out of it if she somehow can't get it to the mat and is losing the standup.

Yep, that's where I'm at. That's how much I believe in the grappling disparity. Sure hope it doesn't bite me in the ass. But I've seen Dern on the mat vs way better grapplers than Yoder (who has zero TDD as well) and Dern still dominated them. I honestly don't know how Yoder survives.
your first sentence should make you check yoself.

your first sentence should make you check yoself.

Dude, that's why I put that first LOL. I looked over my bets and realized "Yep, I have more action on Dern than anyone else on this card."

Still, I absolutely believe it's gonna look like Maia or Jacare vs a bottom tier guy. Dern is just light years ahead of Yoder in every aspect of grappling from every second of tape I've watched. Even when it comes to Dern's trips and throws from the clinch vs Yoder's TDD (or complete lack of it).

Dude, that's why I put that first LOL. I looked over my bets and realized "Yep, I have more action on Dern than anyone else on this card."

Still, I absolutely believe it's gonna look like Maia or Jacare vs a bottom tier guy. Dern is just light years ahead of Yoder in every aspect of grappling from every second of tape I've watched. Even when it comes to Dern's trips and throws from the clinch vs Yoder's TDD (or complete lack of it).
just remember i warned you ;)

i think so it was in 2014 and he turned pro in 2015 for some reason the fight is not on either guys record on sherdog/tapology
Very strange, couldnt find it anywhere either. I suppose it was ruled as a NC (completely erroneously). Since this was an amateur bout the ref was being very cautious with those back of the head blows.

Can anyone convince me why I shouldn’t bet Fight Ends In Ko on Lombard - Dollaway @2.10? Both seems super fragile yet still carry some power.

My favourite (not biggest) bet on this card is Kunitskaya DEC @23.00. If Holm can take 2 rounds from Cyborg why Kunitskaya not able to take 3 :D

do people still use 5dimes? It wants the last 4 of my ssn and I don't remember them doing that before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back