PBP UFC 222: Cyborg vs. Kunitskaya - Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

It doesn't look right not because it's a woman. It's because they can't fight. UFC is an organization that promotes the best fighters in the world. I'm all for weight classes but that's as far as I'll go. I never wanted to see women in the UFC as well as most other fans that have watched for years. They would never admit it thought because of Ronda being so popular at the time, people usually go with the trend.

I said a long time ago that when Ronda finally lost that women's MMA would die. Holm/Cyborg was the only fight I could have possibly been interested in since Ronda is gone and that fight has already happened. Holm was the only person to beat Cyborg.

of course yeah .. they can't fight because they're women .. women are not fighters .. they don't have the t for it .. they're the nourishing gender .. they're supposed to be feminine .. put on a skirt, be sexy and feminine .. watching them throw bombs at each other's faces doesn't look right at all .. showing that type of aggression is pure masculinity

No, UFC FN 121 is the worst. Had 6 straight decisions on the main card, 10 overall.

And @Mask Of Winters survived that event LIVE. Huge kudos to him haha

@chunglii

Edit: Ops, read it wrong. 5 straight, but 10 overall, so that card still wins (or loses)

Main Card (Fox Sports 1)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Heavyweight Fabrício Werdum def. Marcin Tybura Decision (unanimous) (50–45, 50–45, 49–46) 5 5:00
Catchweight (128 lbs) Jessica-Rose Clark def. Bec Rawlings Decision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28) 3 5:00
Welterweight Belal Muhammad def. Tim Means Decision (split) (29–28, 28–29, 29–28) 3 5:00
Welterweight Jake Matthews def. Bojan Veličković Decision (split) (28–29, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00
Middleweight Elias Theodorou def. Dan Kelly Decision (unanimous) (30–28, 30–27, 30–26) 3 5:00
Catchweight (150 lbs) Alexander Volkanovski def. Shane Young Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–26, 30–26) 3 5:00
Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Catchweight (129 lbs) Ryan Benoit def. Ashkan Mokhtarian KO (head kick) 3 2:38
Lightweight Nik Lentz def. Will Brooks Submission (guillotine choke) 2 2:05
Heavyweight Tai Tuivasa def. Rashad Coulter KO (flying knee) 1 4:35
Catchweight (160 lbs) Frank Camacho def. Damien Brown Decision (split) (28–29, 30–27, 29–28) 3 5:00
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Catchweight (120 lbs) Nadia Kassem def. Alex Chambers Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–27, 29–27) 3 5:00
Flyweight Eric Shelton def. Jenel Lausa Decision (unanimous) (30–27. 30–26, 30–25) 3 5:00
Heavyweight Adam Wieczorek def. Anthony Hamilton Decision (unanimous) (29–28, 29–28, 29–28) 3 5:00

You just had to do it, didn't you? You just had to dredge up that card from the deepest, darkest recesses of my brain :mad:

of course yeah .. they can't fight because they're women .. women are not fighters .. they don't have the t for it .. they're the nourishing gender .. they're supposed to be feminine .. put on a skirt, be sexy and feminine .. watching them throw bombs at each other's faces doesn't look right at all .. showing that type of aggression is pure masculinity

Not sure if you've noticed, but over the last 20 years women have been acting more like men than men.

Cyborg doesn't really need to change her tactics until she runs into someone that can stop it. That's the sad part to me, not that Cyborg hasn't changed, but rather there is no fighters in the weight class with the skills to give her a decent fight and make her change it up.

could that be because .. they're fighting a freakin dude ? possibly .. listen to that bitch's voice

You just had to do it, didn't you? You just had to dredge up that card from the deepest, darkest recesses of my brain :mad:
Well, I just read it in your sig just now haha

"I survived UFC Fight Night 121. Don't you EVER question my manhood, son."

I wonder if the media will have the balls to call out the farce main event?

This whole Cyborg title and division is a joke.

Each time she headlines a PPV, besides Holm, she faces a woman I have never heard of, for a UFC title ? Come on...

WMMA is a complete joke, the skillset displayed is a shame, it's CM Punk level.

Each time she headlines a PPV, besides Holm, she faces a woman I have never heard of, for a UFC title ? Come on...

Agree with everything here.

They’re literally just pulling any woman at 145lb out from a gym and putting her in a title fight.

Cyborg is only 145lb because she is fucking genetically altered. She has a voice like Morgan Freeman. Commissions sanctioning her to fight natural women should be ashamed of themselves.

The best part was Cyborg singing while walking out..."to da skkkkyyyyyyyy"

$65 PPV folks...that's all I'm saying...

Lingerie-Fighting-Championships.jpg
how did I not know about the LFC? LINGERIE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP? THIS I CAN GET INTO.

WOOD WATCH..!

True, but I'd rather bumfuck this than CM Punk:

001_.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back