UFC 222 card is so bad they don't even have a picture of both main event fighters...

Will watch Deontay Wilder on Showtime that night most likely instead.

That is a pic of her opponent. The other girl is just so dark you can't see her features.

Yeah that's really sad. Like how hard is it to get a face pic in this day and age. Worst case have her send a dozen selfies and get a photo guy to work some magic. UFC doesn't care tho, ask giblert Melendez.

Giblert doesn't care, he will still be buying the ppv..

Who is that Cyborg is fighting? never heard of her. how can we take this seriously

Jeez, O'Malley is the third fight on the main card??? That's rough I am really high on the kid like his style and I am definitely a big fan.

But the guy is straight from Dana White tuesday night contender series, and now he's that high idk.

Too many cards need to have one big card once every other month and then multiple fight nights.

It's the best card of the year so far. Pumped for most of the prelim fights. O'Malley/Soukhamthath is the only fight I'm 'meh' about on the main card, but could turn out good.

how is emmet so high ? i get it he koed lamos,but he leapfrogged whole division and he was top 20 prior to their fight...

Why am I getting such strong deja vu from Struve vs Arlovski?

i normally dont say this, i watch mostly streams, or live on tv(in india) but this card does not even merit a free watch live, will definitely watch matches with finishes

An automatic ban should be issued anytime the words “Worst PPV/Fight night card of all time?” are in a post.
Free speech, and an honest opinion. Get over it.

Im usually against interim belts but this card needed one for edgar / ortega and possibly get rid of the skumouth / o malley fight to the undercard and put someone higher ranked in there.

There are some interesting match ups on the undercard - possibly lombards last fight if he loses and derns first ufc fight should be good.

Im usually against interim belts but this card needed one for edgar / ortega.

Please explain to me what exactly an interim belt will accomplish if the next guy is just gonna fight Holloway next any way. Just inflated hype for the sake of it?

The only reason I’ll bother watching the main card is because of Edgar and Ortega. I won’t be paying for this weak ass card.

At one point I used to buy all ppvs. Then over the years it turned to half. And now it’s looking like I’ll only be buying 1-2 a year tops.

But the prelims should be fun, I’ll record them.

Back