UFC 221 Seating

Hey guys, just an update:

A lot of people were complaining that all tickets sold out on the pre-sale tickets... I couldn't grab 2 tickets. Sold within about 30 seconds. People who even paid $100 for the membership couldn't buy 1 ticket.

The general public sale just went live at 1:00pm and I made sure to jump on it as soon as possible and was able to get the exact area I wanted.
PL3
Row: N
Seat/s: 1-2
So going by that, I should be around here on the map right in the middle of the Octagon and screen
Untitled.png
perth-arena-hopman.jpg

People are already complaining at 1:01pm that they've all sold out. So I'm quite happy I was able to grab some.

Man I have been seated from top to right up front. It's a blast regardless.

Tickets were sold by 1:10pm Perth time. I could only find $500 floor tickets.

It definitely looks like most tickets went to fight club presale, which is usually only 1-2 days before general sale.
But i saw people posting about getting tickets before then. There's probably local MMA promoters, insiders and ticket agents who got first buy.
That shouldn't be happening to so many tickets but i'm not surprised being it's 1st time in Perth. That happens when it's a fresh market. Not much regulation, lots of stadium member giveaways.

Tickets were sold by 1:10pm Perth time. I could only find $500 floor tickets.

It definitely looks like most tickets went to fight club presale, which is usually only 1-2 days before general sale.
But i saw people posting about getting tickets before then. There's probably local MMA promoters, insiders and ticket agents who got first buy.
That shouldn't be happening to so many tickets but i'm not surprised being it's 1st time in Perth. That happens when it's a fresh market. Not much regulation, lots of stadium member giveaways.

Damn :( really sorry to hear
I'm surprised I got them.. had no luck yesterday for hours and already heard multiple people on the UFC FB page saying it's sold out at 1:01pm

Apparently over 20,000 people signed up to the membership to get pre sale tickets. They clearly didn't think this through very well.

I was a couple rows under the level where the concessions are served at the event headlined by Bigfoot knocking Browne the fuck out at the Target Center in Minneapolis. I think my seats would have been in 208 or 311 on the map in OP. It was awesome, I was high enough to see into the cage without anything in the way, but not high enough that I would need binoculars to see what was going on.

Back