UFC 221 - Rockhold vs. Romero Weigh-ins - 10 pm ET/7 pm PT

soooooo cringe

OS2bjZK.gif

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The should tell him he has to weigh less than rockhold when they enter the ring.

That would probably happen regardless.
But they can't do that, because what if he calls there bluff? They have to refund everybody?

"I am a fucking professional" he says, shirtless, with sunglasses on indoors.

Luke trying to come off in control but he looks a bit shaken, not shook but a tad shaken....

So is this now a non title fight or what? . Didn't think this card could get any worse.

Did Yoel shed the pounds by the time limit..?
No, apparently he was 187.7 and couldn't make 185 on 2nd attempt. Thats what Helwani just tweeted.

What a clusterfuck this particular event is.

nope. He barely lost 1lb. No title shot for Yoel, but Luke can still win the interim title.

Them the breaks man, rulez is rulez even in the Land Down Under.... Ho well
OwpZL_s-200x150.gif

when did they go back to real weigh ins?

This is a good f*king question right here here ^^^ I thought this was ceremonial then I noted the guys really stripping and jacking themselves up to step on the scale? Is this because they in Australia and different commission...

Ok, I will pretend to be one of the YR fans

"this guy is so alpha, he even bends the gravity (and possibly time)"

nope. He barely lost 1lb. No title shot for Yoel, but Luke can still win the interim title.

Romero gave up trying to make weight if he couldn't even drop a pound between weigh-in attempts.

What we have is Luke draining himself to make weight and romero not draining himself because he didn't try to make weight.

He wants the win the fight rather than conform the rules.

It's ridiculous and I'm not a fan of either fighter.

Romero gave up trying to make weight if he couldn't even drop a pound between weigh-in attempts.

What we have is Luke draining himself to make weight and romero not draining himself because he didn't try to make weight.

He wants the win the fight rather than conform the rules.

It's ridiculous and I'm not a fan of either fighter.
He missed by 3lbs and looked in great shape. I hardly think 3lb is the difference.

This is a good f*king question right here here ^^^ I thought this was ceremonial then I noted the guys really stripping and jacking themselves up to step on the scale? Is this because they in Australia and different commission...
Lol, I thought they were going a little far with the "ceremonial " weigh- ins and was even chuckling at the cringe factor of it all. Now I know why, I guess, so I take it all back.

Lol, I thought they were going a little far with the "ceremonial " weigh- ins and was even chuckling at the cringe factor of it all. Now I know why, I guess, so I take it all back.

LMAO I was thinking the same thing, I was like what's with all the drama buddy just step on the scale already. Then when one guy stripped I recognized this is real weigh-ins...

Maybe Yoel should move up a weightclass?

Back