UFC 221 - Rockhold vs Romero - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone must of laid a big bet on hunt hes now +115

fuck i was waiting to see if i could get even better odds on Hunt.. now i have to settle for +140 thats what i get for being greedy i guess =/

fuck i was waiting to see if i could get even better odds on Hunt.. now i have to settle for +140 thats what i get for being greedy i guess =/

He's still at +140 on B365

Shit, boys 2 hours to go, so amped for this... everybody saying it's a bad card, but there something in the air tonight...

Also Luke is getting layed out flat, noforgay jesus!
luke-rockhold-ufc-199.jpg

Thanks Luke!

here are my UFC 221 bets- all bets are for 50$
Abe wins by dec+159
Quinoez wins by dec+141
Hirota+123
Nguyen+102
Kennedy+185
Kim wins inside+211
Jingaling wins by Dec+240
Hunt+145
Romero+155
Placed these bets yesterday around 1030 pm

Shit, boys 2 hours to go, so amped for this... everybody saying it's a bad card, but there something in the air tonight...

Also Luke is getting layed out flat, noforgay jesus!
luke-rockhold-ufc-199.jpg

Thanks Luke!

i can never bet on this guy, especially as a favorite, after seeing him get laid out by a bisping left hook

giphy.gif

in fact, thats not even a hook, its a straight left, which makes it even all that much worse

People itt were saying Romero cut just enough to get it down to a 20% deduction instead of 30%. Is that confirmed for aussi rules? Is this tweet from before romero cutting that extra .2?

Yoel +174 on matchbook!
Edit: only £71 matched, but still

People itt were saying Romero cut just enough to get it down to a 20% deduction instead of 30%. Is that confirmed for aussi rules? Is this tweet from before romero cutting that extra .2?

That's after they went back to the hotel and negotiated.

upload_2018-2-10_22-49-10.png

Am I understanding this right? Pedro/Safarov and Jingliang/Matthews are the first two fights on the card, and both likely to end with a finish, or do they mean which fight ends faster?

Ive just put £300 on Rockhold in the 4th at 12/1 (+1200) total returns £3900.

I also stuck £25 on rockhold by submission in the 5th at 40/1 (+4000) Total returns £1025.

I'm not partying tonight. My Mrs is out with friends and i've got the kids. So spending my UFC party money on (probably) a couple of stupid bets.

Just got a feeling Romero will tire and Rockhold wins in the later rounds.

I’m really liking Hunt here, 2U ML and 0.5 DEC. I guess Blaydes could grind him out and get takedowns, but Blaydes would be by far the worst fighter to beat Hunt in a while. I don’t think he has the striking to set them up.

Also taking Brown, Quinonez, Hirota DEC and super tiny Wilkinson SUB.

That's after they went back to the hotel and negotiated.
Not sure where that leaves us, is he being docked 30? I dont like betting on guys after missed weight cuts where the fighters appear to have broken down and been unable to cut more weight. Had he planned the .2lb only second cut it would be evidence that Yoel could still have cut but chose not to. From how he looked at the weighins and faceoff it appears that way regardless.

Last edited:
View attachment 337575

Am I understanding this right? Pedro/Safarov and Jingliang/Matthews are the first two fights on the card, and both likely to end with a finish, or do they mean which fight ends faster?

Wow that's an awful bet description from that website.

Like vkram said, I THINK that means fastest fight, lol, but who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back