UFC 220: What other fights are worth it?

quantiqus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Besides Stipe and DC, what other fights do you want to watch?

Tibau is back, after being suspended for PEDs. Tough fighter!

Shane Burgos is undefeated.

Not many good prospects, from what I see.

It's a pretty horrible line up outside the Main and Co Main to be honest...

Almeida and Font is a fuckin great fight, fuckin great

Almeida and Font.
Burgos and Kattar

That's it.

Almeida Vs Font is descent beyond that it is pretty bad.
If not for Nganno VS Stipe one of my 10 most wanted to see fights, I probably wouldn't order it.
If DCs fight was a woman's title fight I wouldn't be.

Wont be buying Whittaker VS Rockhold card sucks
And Halloway VS Edgar card sucks. The UFC is starting the year off like shit!

Nothing on the prelims holds much interest for me unfortunately, and i've never heard of one of the guys on the main card.

I think the garbage the UFC pushed in 2017 has turned me into a filthy casual. Up until a few months ago I never missed so much as a prelim without good reason (WMMA excluded) I just don't give a fuck about any of these watered down card anymore

Davis/Bochniak and Ortiz/Pantoja should be "good fights", but yeah nothing besides what has already been mentioned (main, co-main, burgos, and almeida/font) really get me going.

Burgos vs kattar and villante vs barroso shouldn't be on a ppv. They aren't bad fights but definitely not ppv quality.

Damn I thought Tai Tuivasa had fight this weekend, but he's on the Australia card. Makes sense.

Besides Almeida / Font I don't see much light for this undercard.

yeah 221 is way more interesting in that matter. Main and co main not as great as on 220 but on 211 I'm looking forward to all except Pearson vs Hirota and Formiga vs Nguyen. This will be great card, mark my words...

Back