UFC 220 the only women we will see tonight are divas in bikinis

gomidor

Corgilicious
@White
Reaction score
....Hooray for a card with no lady fights....:eek:)

really? celebrating enough to make thread on sherdog?

The position of the dog in ur avi and why u chose it sums up your entire existence.

Not only i wouldn't pay for this piece of shit card, i won't watch it aswell.

Not only i wouldn't pay for this piece of shit card, i won't watch it aswell.
male hater
this world belongs to
dt_161024_testosterone_800x600.jpg

not gonna watch but im paying for this out of principle fuck u wmma

The position of the dog in ur avi and why u chose it sums up your entire existence.

Go hug a tree or something u hillbilly

This might be the shittiest most top heavy UFC card I've ever seen. Interested in DC and Stipe. Those are literally the only fights worth watching. It could use some chick fights with big names. Can't decide whether to buy this piece of shit card or not. It seems protest worthy.

....Women tennis/Yes...Women golf/Yes...Women fighting in a cage/Hells NO....Go whack off to your AVI for the 3rd time today and leave us men to discuss manly things you white knight cuck

....Women tennis/Yes...Women golf/Yes...Women fighting in a cage/Hells NO....Go whack off to your AVI for the 3rd time today and leave us men to discuss manly things you white knight cuck

You do realize how homosexual your entire message sounds right? LOL. "Leave us men to discuss manly things" imagining another man masturbating for the 3rd time today. Only like seeing women when they have a lot of clothes on/ golf/tennis lolol

This is a two fight card, and I'm not sure we are going to get any long stretches of competitiveness.

Wait... so he doesn't like watching women fight and that got you so offended to offend him...

Quit being a lil bitch

You do realize how homosexual your entire message sounds right? LOL. "Leave us men to discuss manly things" imagining another man masturbating for the 3rd time today. Only like seeing women when they have a lot of clothes on/ golf/tennis lolol
....You do realize how contradictory your statement is right?...you accuse me of being homosexual and then claim I only watch the sports where women are in short skirts...Do you think before you type or just spew vomit from your 3rd grade cuckhole??

Yeah, took out the ladies and inserted a bunch of never heardofems

Although I sort of agree with you ... don’t hate on his AV man. I already rubbed one out to his AV and this thread is merely minutes old.

Who's that in your avatar?

Back