UFC 220 poster

I like it this card on paper is very good.

I'm glad they didn't make Ngannou massive and Stipe tiny, that's what I expected.
Makes a nice change
HoCEE.png

Kinda fucked up you can't tell Stipe is the champ from this poster.

I'm glad they didn't make Ngannou massive and Stipe tiny, that's what I expected.
Makes a nice change

Ngannou is massive they don't have to make him massive lmfao

UFC posters are made by business interns.

<{clintugh}>

dc's chin is cracked,volkan will end this mans life in 1st

Looking at that poster makes me think about the headliner for 219....what a joke.

What you don't like Ultra-Violent Brazilian Striker vs American Sniper?

Honestly, I don't care if you dislike women because you "don't find them to be talented enough" or whatever. Cyborg is legitimately fun to watch always. Plus you can ALWAYS just turn off the PPV after Barboza vs Khabib and pretend that was the main event if you'd like.

What you don't like Ultra-Violent Brazilian Striker vs American Sniper?

Honestly, I don't care if you dislike women because you "don't find them to be talented enough" or whatever. Cyborg is legitimately fun to watch always. Plus you can ALWAYS just turn off the PPV after Barboza vs Khabib and pretend that was the main event if you'd like.

I just don't think Cyborg/Holms is a good fight, certainly not worthy of headlining the end of year card. Cyborg is a brawler who, although entertaining, doesn't have another legitimate fighter in her weight class. Holms, Tonya, etc. are all just moving up for the payday. Cyborg rules a division of one.

I'll still watch it though, I get BT Sports and PPV's are free.

I just don't think Cyborg/Holms is a good fight, certainly not worthy of headlining the end of year card. Cyborg is a brawler who, although entertaining, doesn't have another legitimate fighter in her weight class. Holms, Tonya, etc. are all just moving up for the payday. Cyborg rules a division of one.

I'll still watch it though, I get BT Sports and PPV's are free.

Well I don't know if you noticed but they don't care about a year-end card like they used to. Rizin and Pancrase care about that kinda stuff. UFC sees it as people are busy with other stuff.

Cyborg is just plain fun. I couldn't care where they put her/holm on the card. Like I really don't care who is in main-event spots. But I assume it is in both Cyborg/Holm's contract + there is concern Khabib will fall out again.

But Cyborg is good.... really good. Yes, she loves brawling... but don't think it's not disciplined. She just puts the pressure on people. The card is really strong to me. But I didn't expect a big Conor vs Bruce Lee EOY card so, maybe I just staggered my expectations properly.

I could edit in a UFC belt-styled headband on Stipe if that would help?
Nah I mean it could say say champion under his name or something. But it just says fighting for the Hw Belt.

Or coming out his nose. That would work 2.

Back