UFC 220 Could be the best card of 2018.

Till is ranked 7 now. Even if he beats Pozni and somehow absorbs his ranking, he's still behind Till.

16-0 British/Brazilian fighter. He's getting the fast track to the title. Wonderboy or Colby.

That's who Till is gonna fight next.
You reasoning is sound, but you know how the UFC does things nowadays.

They flew Perry to Poland so he trash talks the Till/Cerrone winner. Probably they knew that Till would starch Cerrone and obviously they told Perry when to jump up and scream at Till.

Why? Haven't you seen the last one?

I think Ngannou Stipe 2 might sell better if they put on a good show in the first fight. And rematch may happen same year..

Unless Cain comes back... Meh.

Honestly if people ar not pumped for Stipe-Ngannou they might as well stop being MMA fans lol

You reasoning is sound, but you know how the UFC does things nowadays.

They flew Perry to Poland so he trash talks the Till/Cerrone winner. Probably they knew that Till would starch Cerrone and obviously they told Perry when to jump up and scream at Till.

I understand that angle, but Till's win was incredible.

Perry is a step back now.

Colby v Till is win/win for the UFC.

Colby wins and becomes the next Chael Sonnen, Till wins and becomes the new golden boy.

Honestly if people ar not pumped for Stipe-Ngannou they might as well stop being MMA fans lol

Honestly if people ar not pumped for Stipe-Ngannou they might as well stop being humans.

U misspelled humans...

Bummed Usman/Meek got moved off 220. I don't see them adding 2-3 great match-ups as OP suggested. Maybe just 1. Two would be pushing it. The card is filling up fast.

Back