UFC 219 main event

that was 7 years ago, she's been tested with USADA for years and she's clean, so why not?
and no i don't understand your point, Jones and Belfort did pretty much the same

Jones didn't literally become Hulk again after looking average, nor did he have testosterone levels of a silverback ape.

Cyborg is a man in every sense other than having a dick.

A better question would be..

"If Holly wins, should she dump the belt in a trash can on the way out and end the shit show of a division"?

I totally get why most people shit on WMMA, yes to some extent the skill level is years behind MMA in general, but if you are a real fight fan i can't understand why hate on THIS fight in particular, the technique is certainly there with one of the best technicians counter strikers in Holly Holm and one of the best woman to ever do it in Cris Cyborg, who is the most ferocious and agressive woman on the planet and has never been in a boring fight.

I'd watch her as a main event any day over boring ass T Wood staring at people or DJ fighting 23 years old kid Ray Borg in a grappling/sparring match.

So yeah, my question is why people are talking like it's a bad fight? Just because there is 2 woman? Lol im not pushing feminist bullshit tbh, just trying to figure it out, it's a interesting match up and i doubt it turns out to be a boring fight, one thing is to hate on Tecia Torres point/decision style or on Felice Herrig fights, but Cyborg-Holm it's totally different, it has everything.

20150827223746904716a.jpg

I'll be honest, Holm vs Cyborg is exciting. I don't care what anybody says.

Rest of WMMA is lmao though.

This

There are maybe 5-10 wmma match-ups that don't suck. But this is the stone cold nuts. Like TS said, this is better than several men's title fight match-ups.

that was 7 years ago, she's been tested with USADA for years and she's clean, so why not?
and no i don't understand your point, Jones and Belfort did pretty much the same

lol how so? didn't M Anderson just fought Tweet for the belt? well that's the woman that Cyborg defended against

exactly.. charmaine fekin tweet

exactly.. charmaine fekin tweet
well she was a 2 time title challenger, it's part of the elite of the weight class.. and she is a big woman..
you can't deny the legitimacy of Cyborg belt, she beat Coenen twice lol

Jones didn't literally become Hulk again after looking average, nor did he have testosterone levels of a silverback ape.

Cyborg is a man in every sense other than having a dick.
dude that's exact what he did, looked pretty bad against OSP and then was a killer again, Jones entire career before OSP i'd say he has been cheating, he is the king of scumbags

dude that's exact what he did, looked pretty bad against OSP and then was a killer again, Jones entire career before OSP i'd say he has been cheating, he is the king of scumbags

He was off a significant lay off vs OSP, Belfort just started to grow and grow and grow in his late 30s, although I do agree Jones is a bellend.

He was off a significant lay off vs OSP, Belfort just started to grow and grow and grow in his late 30s, although I do agree Jones is a bellend.
Dominick and GSP were fine with much longer lay offs, Jones looked like shit because of no roids.

I'm not going to watch the main event. No joke. Waste of time.

Why tho? That's the point of the thread.

The same reason that I won't watch women playing soccer, or any other sport. Why would I want to watch two inferior athletes that would get beaten up by any male UFC fighter just for the sake of their gender? If women really want equality, why don't they just fight with the males and compete with them? If one of the women could keep up I would gladly watch them. Until then it's like watching the Paralympics. I'm just not interested in watching a fake competition.

Back