UFC 219 main event

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC 219: Cyborg vs. Holm
Do you really feel Cyborg vs Holm is the NYE event everybody was waiting for?

I feel Bellator 192: Lima vs. MacDonald is scheduled to take place on January 20, 2018 is better

It's actually a good fight but underneath it is an amazing fight that's the real main event to me.

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Edson Barboza.

It's a good enough card for me.

I'm sure they earnestly wanted Conor to face Ferguson at the event, but they couldn't get a deal done in time, what with McGregor playing hardball and all.

BROCK will headline the card against Derick Lewis

The people's main event is clear on this card to me, Khabib vs Barboza, another fight that helps move the Lightweight division forward in a good way.

It's another decent to good card. Nothing special about it.

I expect a super card around March time.

Do they really have 2 wmma fights on the main card, or did they change that? Imagine paying for this shit... They should swap the other WMMA with the Saki vs Rountree Jr fight.

They should´ve done the 218 card on NYE. 219 is a joke imo. (Love Holm tho)

It's another decent to good card. Nothing special about it.

I expect a super card around March time.

Yeah, 217 and 18 got most of the good fights Lol, we'll have to wait until some of the people from this card recover, and yeah, maybe around March Rose and Joanna can fight, Conor comes back hopefully, Holloway can take on Frankie(should he win) etc, etc.

Only headline because it is a Championship fight. We all know who the real headline fight is Khabib vs Barboza

I'm the first to moan about WMMA but I'm alright with this fight

Plus it's basically like watching males anyway
Both built like middleweights

Lima vs Rory > Khabib vs Edson and Cyborg vs Holm

Khabib's fight is the real main event for everyone here

I'm not huge wmma but this fight definitely earned it's spot. These are 2 highly skilled fighters, male or female.

Holly is lucky that the UFc is desperately promoting her. She should be back on the prelims by now.

Back