UFC 218 Is A Scary Card

I'm with u I don't remember ever being as pumped for a fight as Ngannou vs Reem I don't think people really grasp how sick of a match up this is.

Francis by KO

Did you just start watching MMA? Reem vs Ngannou is the fight for you huh?

I think 218 is better than 217 and people were calling 217 the card of the year.

Holloway vs Aldo > Bisping vs GSP
Ngannou vs Reem > Rose vs JJ
Gaethje vs Eddie > TJ vs Cody

These are just my opinions. I NEVER thought for a second Bisping had anything for GSP. I'm not into WMMA for the most part. I was excited for the BW title fight but I'm more excited to see Gaethje in the cage with a lifelong brawler like Eddie.

Agree on first 2, don’t about TJ vs Cody. But Gaethje vs Eddie is still an amazing fight.

Rooting for Aldo, Alistair, and Eddie

Francis doesnt seem like he will be hesitant to exchange

guys who have (JDS, Hunt) etc.. have been KO'd

if you go right at him, you can catch Alistair (Stipe, Rothwell)

Yeah but does Francis have a chin?

It'd be hilarious if it turned out that he was as fragile-chinned as Overeem lmao

Interesting tidbit also:

Overeem has only fought 3 other black fighters in his entire career. 58 fights and only 3 were against other black guys (Rodney Glunder, Brett Rogers and Gary Goodridge - he won them all). It doesn't mean anything but its an interesting factoid and kind of surprising.

Did you just start watching MMA? Reem vs Ngannou is the fight for you huh?

That's the one I'm most interested in as well. I always liked Reem and heavyweights have always had a lot more prestige than lighter weights to me. I'm so old I didn't even like the idea of weight classes when they were introduced.

A former lineal world heavyweight champion who is still probably top 3 in the world is a big draw to me, and Ngannou is an exciting fighter who hasn't shown us his ceiling yet.

Gaethje-Alvarez is the scary fight for me. I like both guys and I'm probably going to have to watch both suffer career-shortening damage. But it will be worth it.

I don't like instant rematches, so I'm not even terribly disappointed that I'll have to leave to go to a show shortly before Aldo-Holloway starts.

Gaethje-Alvarez is the fight I'm most looking forward to -- this millennium!

Gaethje impressed the shit out of me in his battle with Michael Johnson. Hell, he's probably my new favorite fighter.

Fuck yea it is what is yours tecia waterson?

No, but you must have some sort of love for the big men if Ngannou vs Overeem is the fight you’ve been most pumped for ever according to your post. Seems a bit much for this fight but, I guess to each their own.

No, but you must have some sort of love for the big men if Ngannou vs Overeem is the fight you’ve been most pumped for ever according to your post. Seems a bit much for this fight but, I guess to each their own.

<{Joewithit}>

Back