PBP UFC 218 Holloway vs. Aldo Prelims PBP Discussion 6:15pmET/3:15pmPT/11:15pmUK

Isn't a large FW but missed weight all the time at FW...... (yeah your the one whose a fucking dumbass).

I have trained with his coach (Jorge Patrino) on multiple occasions and he has told me that Charles cuts more than he does (Jorge use to fight at LW and was big/physical for the weight class and Charles still cut more than him for a weight class lower). Its basically the Barao/Aldo situation a few years back when Barao was larger but fought a weight class lower

Do I believe his coach along with the scale or do I believe some random dumbass on sherdog ?
So your telling me he wasn’t severally undersized against felder? Oh wait felder even said it in his post fight speech. Also, cutting weight has nothing to do with size. Hendricks cuts a shit ton of weight and is still a tiny middleweight. For someone with so much experience you seem to not really understand how this all works. Here’s a hint. It’s about his frame, not the weight he balloons up to in the off-season

Is this a joke post?

I mean truly wtf? As if there were not 100 times when it was possible that a guy could have been hurt bad enough to not be able to continue in that fight? How can it be shocking that a fight stopping injury could occur in a fight like that?
noob

tons of people said he gased. even the commentators from the broadcast i was watching said the same, who are active and retired fighters.

your lack of knowledge is the joke here

smh

Hendricks cuts a shit ton of weight and is still a tiny middleweight. For someone with so much experience you seem to not really understand how this all works. Here’s a hint. It’s about his frame, not the weight he balloons up to in the off-season
Your hendricks example proves my entire point. Oliveria is 170s 10 days out from the fight at single digit bodyfat (EXACT words of his coach).

That is different then him being a fat 180 at the start of the camp and losing bodyfat to get down to 160-165lb to make the water cut more manageable (aka hendricks type cut). Its fuck you in the end because its hard to maintain significant muscle mass while trying to drop bodyfat drastically (you end up with Hendricks with hardly any muscle at a weight class higher, not good !!!)

25lbs over your weight class at single digit bodyfat (along with missing weight 4x and moving up ) makes your a huge FW. Did you watch him at FW ? His entire game plan was literally him trying to bully smaller/weaker opponents

I really cannot explain this any better (do I need to PM his coach and have him come in here and tell you he's a gigantic FW or is cutting 25+lbs, missing weight 4x, and moving up a weight class good enough for sherdogs armchair expert ????)

Last edited:
Your hendricks example proves my entire point. Oliveria is 170s 10 days out from the fight at single digit bodyfat (EXACT words of his coach).

That is different then him being a fat 180 at the start of the camp and losing bodyfat to get down to 160-165lb to make the water cut more manageable (aka hendricks type cut). Its fuck you in the end because its hard to maintain significant muscle mass while trying to drop bodyfat drastically (you end up with Hendricks with hardly any muscle at a weight class higher, not good !!!)

25lbs over your weight class at single digit bodyfat (along with missing weight 4x and moving up ) makes your a huge FW. Did you watch him at FW ? His entire game plan was literally him trying to bully smaller/weaker opponents

I really cannot explain this any better (do I need to PM his coach and have him come in here and tell you he's a gigantic FW or is cutting 25+lbs, missing weight 4x, and moving up a weight class good enough for sherdogs armchair expert ????)
This armchair expert is an Olympic boxer and would leave you picking up your teeth. If he’s such a huge fw why is that he is a tiny lw? Please figure that out for me because it doesn’t add up.. oh and you’re wrong. Gg doe

This armchair expert is an Olympic boxer and would leave you picking up your teeth
Thinks cutting 25+lbs for FW along with 4 missed weight cuts doesn't make him a big FW and now your claiming Olympic credentials <Lmaoo>

<36>

Sherdogs finest ladies and gentleman

Thinks cutting 25+lbs for FW along with 4 missed weight cuts doesn't make him a big FW and now your claiming Olympic credentials <Lmaoo>

<36>

Sherdogs finest

<36>

Sherdogs finest ladies and gentleman
what sort of fucking retard and I’m talking to. Insult me over the internet because it’s the only place you will ever feel superior. Again do bronx is a small lw the guy he just fought even said it... now go shave your neck beard and die

His coach told me to my face that he was a huge FW and that was the main reason why he has missed weight 4x (SHOCKER, his reasoning makes 100% logical sense :eek::eek::eek: )

Him moving up, missing weight 4x, and being told by his coach of his weight is supposedly not good enough for your eye test (nope, your eye test is more valid than 3 logical facts).

Once again, Sherdogs finest

Back