UFC 218: Holloway vs Aldo 2 - Extended Preview (VIDEO)

Wish I was as hyped for this, same way I was for Max vs Frankie

Wasn't really pumped when first announced. But I might enjoy it. Got Max by a blessed beatdown.

Ngannou vs overeem is the real main event but this fight is going to be crazy as well I hope Aldo can pull it off I know he can he better use kicks this fight I remember the 1st fight thinking y didn't he throw any but in an interview he said he wants to throw more kicks this fight so I hope so

If also wins I wanna see Aldo vs mcgregor st 155 for the belt

I don't know why but hearing Holloway's voice always throws me off.

Aldo is getting his belt back in the rematch. Bringing back dem leg kicks will just ensure it

I'm so fucking pumped for this fight.

Just a really nice surprise. Sucks for Frankie, but this sure as hell passes as a replacement fight.

These 2 match up extremely well and it's gona be sick. 2 of the absolute best fighters alive today.

I think that Aldo is beginning to decline and Holloway will be too strong for him. Aldo can still have some good fights as he begins his descent but this fight isn't one of them. Holloway by finish.

Ngannou vs overeem is the real main event but this fight is going to be crazy as well I hope Aldo can pull it off I know he can he better use kicks this fight I remember the 1st fight thinking y didn't he throw any but in an interview he said he wants to throw more kicks this fight so I hope so
Idk if giving away his strategy about leg kicks was even a good idea. You would think it would be obvious but he hasn’t been throwing them the same as of late so it actually would have been an element of surprise imo.

I
Idk if giving away his strategy about leg kicks was even a good idea. You would think it would be obvious but he hasn’t been throwing them the same as of late so it actually would have been an element of surprise imo.

True but let's hope he does it I just watched the 1st fight all Aldo did was box and do flying knees not 1 kick lol

Jokes if Jose wins, then pops for peds

tenor.gif

Back