UFC 218 bout order set

For people saying Waterson vs Torres is meaningless, Torres might get the next shot at Joanna after rose, depending on how Calvillo/Esparza goes.

The card is fantastic and people bitching about the order of the fights is ridiculous.

Herrig has nearly 50 professional fights between kickboxing and MMA, with very respectable records in both. She’s been fighting for well over a decade now.
Not calling her a model (she looks like bigfoot) but I'm saying if your argument is that she has more IG followers then fuck it lets just get non fighters on there with even more followers

Some of y'all are really, really dumb. Waterson/Torres is #6 vs #5 featuring someone who has main evented a UFC show. Iaquinta vs Felder is #8 vs unranked and neither has headlined. UFC got this one right.

Some of y'all are really, really dumb. Waterson/Torres is #6 vs #5 featuring someone who has main evented a UFC show. Iaquinta vs Felder is #8 vs unranked and neither has headlined. UFC got this one right.

<DCrying>

Not calling her a model (she looks like bigfoot) but I'm saying if your argument is that she has more IG followers then fuck it lets just get non fighters on there with even more followers
The post I was quoting specifically argued that nobody knows who the girls fighting are. Social media follows are pretty relevant in disputing that obviously false argument.

Yes and they shouldn't have headlined either. Would you rather see that fight than Iaquinta vs Felder?

lol @ Tecia / Waterson getting a main card slot over

Felder / Iaquinta

Yancy / Cowboy Oliveira

David Teymur / Drakkar Klose

Think you're kinda being silly here, Relative to their division Waterson vs torres is a much more important fight in for the division. not one of the fighters you listed is even top 10 in their division. this match up has a top 5.

Back