UFC 218 Bout Order Set

Little weird to see Alvarez vs Gathje so low, I figured they’d be co main because of TUF.

Ah well I’m buying the card anyway some really good fights on there, even the litte person fight.

DMm7SyPUQAAZ79Q.jpg:large

It's missing Justin Willis Vs. Allen Crowder which I assume will be added to the Fight Pass portion of the card. 13 fights is always a good deal -- before the card burns down (no pun intended).

I give it a 7.5/10. Bout Order is crucial when you expect people to pay for fights. I don't think anyone is buying Fight Pass for any of those fights..

I'm probably being over generous due to the absolute crap we have had this year.

Of course sexists sherdoggers don't wanna women fight at PPV, you all should be ashamed..

<41>

I know most people think it doesn't matter, but no doubt Iaquinta vs. Felder should be on the Main Card over Waterson vs. Torres. I've never been against WMMA but Iaquinta/Felder is simply the better fight and if I'm paying money for a PPV I prefer to pay for the 5 best fights on the card.
although i agree with u, as soon as the fight was announced it reeked of fs1 main event... guys will probably throw bombs, and iaquinta is a crazy man for the mic.
also, the love/hate dana and al have wouldnt allow for al to be on the main card imo. also probably the reason he didnt make 217 im guessing...

I might actually order a PPV for the very first time!!!

I know most people think it doesn't matter, but no doubt Iaquinta vs. Felder should be on the Main Card over Waterson vs. Torres. I've never been against WMMA but Iaquinta/Felder is simply the better fight and if I'm paying money for a PPV I prefer to pay for the 5 best fights on the card.
Usually the last Prelim fight is a bigger fight than the early maincard fights.

although i agree with u, as soon as the fight was announced it reeked of fs1 main event... guys will probably throw bombs, and iaquinta is a crazy man for the mic.
also, the love/hate dana and al have wouldnt allow for al to be on the main card imo. also probably the reason he didnt make 217 im guessing...

Usually the last Prelim fight is a bigger fight than the early maincard fights.

I understand the UFC usually takes a PPV caliber fight and puts it on FS1, I just don't really agree with it. When I'm paying like 60 bucks for a PPV I want the 5 best cards on the entire card to be on the portion I'm paying for.

I understand the UFC usually takes a PPV caliber fight and puts it on FS1, I just don't really agree with it. When I'm paying like 60 bucks for a PPV I want the 5 best cards on the entire card to be on the portion I'm paying for.
I see your point, but it's almost like a mini main event. It's great exposure for the fighters.

Other than WMMA stinkin up the card that's a fantastic lineup.

Especially Torres, literally all of her fights but one are decisions.

How many title shots is that for Frankie?

Back