UFC 218 Bout Order Set

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DMm7SyPUQAAZ79Q.jpg:large

I know most people think it doesn't matter, but no doubt Iaquinta vs. Felder should be on the Main Card over Waterson vs. Torres. I've never been against WMMA but Iaquinta/Felder is simply the better fight and if I'm paying money for a PPV I prefer to pay for the 5 best fights on the card.

Ragin Al vs Felder is a solid scrap

Is Magana out of Puerto Rico? If so how long ago did she leave?

Would have to be very tough to get ready for a fight if she is still there.

What a clusterfuck of a setup there. So many questionable placements.

Waterson vs Torres on the main-card instead of Felder vs Iaquinta?

<36>

I know most people think it doesn't matter, but no doubt Iaquinta vs. Felder should be on the Main Card over Waterson vs. Torres. I've never been against WMMA but Iaquinta/Felder is simply the better fight and if I'm paying money for a PPV I prefer to pay for the 5 best fights on the card.
You are correct but fight has a lot of potential to convince casuals to order PPV.

UFC has made it clear they want one WMMA fight per main card.

Champ vs #2
#1 vs #4
#2 vs #4
#4 vs #5
#5 vs #6

Rankings-wise it makes sense. And practically speaking, who cares?
Yeah it would bug me if I was going to order it on ppv. But being there live I can use the ppv opener as my piss break

The order might be jacked up, but still... That's a helluva card ladies and gentlemen!!!

tumblr_o0x4anfUf11ry1rm7o4_r1_500.gif

It seems like the UFC wants a bigger fight to headline the FS1 portion of the card to help ratings.

I wish Gaethje Alvarez was headlining then we'd have another 5 round fight

Back