UFC 217 in 4K ?

GSP is a proven champion. Rock salt fought lazy and paid for it.

Bisping has more wins in UFC then GSP. He has beaten the legends (Silva, hendo, le) GSP resume impressive but the game is all about timing and right now is the wrong time to fight Michael Bisping

Bisping has more wins in UFC then GSP. He has beaten the legends (Silva, hendo, le) GSP resume impressive but the game is all about timing and right now is the wrong time to fight Michael Bisping
The fact that you put Hendo as someone he beat means you're a little bit delusional. It's definitely possible GSP could eat a punch and get KO'd like he did against Serra but it's very very unlikely.

I'll be watching in technicolor..

sony_trinitron_tv.jpg

Dude I'm jealous. Better than my lousy piece of trash.

Old_TV.jpg

1080P vs 4k is it that big of a difference? I have 1080P

Rule of thumb. Find your optimal TV sitting distance for 1080p. Multiply this distance by 0.53. Sit at this new distance from your 1080p. Measure while seated to view TV, from your forehead to the top center of your 1080p TV. Take that measurement and multiply by 1.4. Find the closest 4K diagonal size based on that measurement.

The result is the size of 4k TV you would need to notice a difference at your current sitting position.

i need to upgrade from my old trusty black and white tv i think

1080P vs 4k is it that big of a difference? I have 1080P

the biggest difference lies in the new HDR technlology. Resolution starts to have diminishing returns after awhile so instead of making the picture clearer, you add a depth of colors and contrast that make the picture closer to what you would see in real life, giving it a more realistic looking image. That's what HDR does and it's expanding the color gamut from 16 million to over 1 billion.

Looks like they r showing it in 4K fuck wish I had a Sony tv right about now fuckkkkkkkk need to get 1 for the next event

Back