UFC 216 Official Poster

Looks different. I like it. Has a bit of PrideFC look on it.

Great poster and card looks good with the main and co-main.

... I don't understand the title fight not being Tony v. Khabib though. I think Tony smokes Lee big time.

Up next is Edson B. v. Tony II for Interim LW title?

Can't keep Edson B. on ice when he looks so damn good, and we all know Conor won't defend against Barboza or Tony.

Black Beast v. Werdum will be a great 3 round fight.

Its not an amazing card but Lee vs. Ferguson is the best 155 fight we've had in what feels like years.

Great poster and card looks good with the main and co-main.

... I don't understand the title fight not being Tony v. Khabib though. I think Tony smokes Lee big time.

Up next is Edson B. v. Tony II for Interim LW title?

Can't keep Edson B. on ice when he looks so damn good, and we all know Conor won't defend against Barboza or Tony.

Black Beast v. Werdum will be a great 3 round fight.

I think the UFC got pissed when Khabib pulled out of 209 , was supposed to fight Tony then, I think it was 209 anyway :p

I don't know why, but this poster made me think about why WME is pushing PPV over FS1 fight nights. I guess it was the fact that this is for an interim belt when only one of these guys is deserving of a interim title shot. So, my point is this, Is WME looking to get out of the FOX deal? Maybe they have a better deal lined up once the deal with FOX runs out?

It's like Tony is shaming me for eating the pizza from last night for a breakfast... F you Tony , I eat whatever I want !

Although I do of course want to see Tony vs Kevin Lee, this card looks just as awful as last night's

Even if the whole card sucks, Ferg will deliver, too much bitching due to the ass card last night.

What a crap poster.

Tony looks scary

They made him look like a "Walking Dead" Kevin looks like a survivor scaring the sh!t out of kidz & their parents, but then again Halloween is right around the corner can sell it that way...

They need a press conference for this event to gain traction, i think ufc 216 name wise maybe the worse ppv ever.
Considering the card is complete and there is no injuries yet, you may have a point. Worse ppvs than this have been a product of several cancelled fights, while this is lackluster from the get go. It doesn't look good for the ufc lately.

Tony's cheeks look too sunken in, his cheeks are fuller than that. Poster is better than a lot of recent ones UFC have done, just need to make Tony's face fuller. He looks like he cut to 125 in that drawing.

giphy.gif

guys HELP ME. I'm looking for "tony vs Khabib" promo. there was something like:
split screen with tony fighting + doing weird ninja shit (fancy happy music in background)
then khabib (same fancy latin america kind of music)

Back