UFC 216 Official Poster

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DJZZimcV4AAJQRI.jpg:large

Can't wait to see which pair get crossed out of this poster...

Why is Kevin Lee headlining a Vegas PPV? And why is Derrick Lewis co-headlining a Vegas PPV? This would never happen in the Zuffa era.

Why is Kevin Lee headlining a Vegas PPV? And why is Derrick Lewis co-headlining a Vegas PPV? This would never happen in the Zuffa era.
lol, yeah, zuffa had ppv headliners with justin eilers and paul buentello.

Kevins mouth writing checks his ass can't cash IMO!

he goin down son, he goin down, gonna be an awesome fight thats for sure

They need a press conference for this event to gain traction, i think ufc 216 name wise maybe the worse ppv ever.

<SelenaWow> Like Tony's head isn't huge already now they mega size it? Think they could've done better but it's OK I guess?

And then winner vs Conor for the real LW champion ?

Probably not actually. Looking to book McG vs Diaz 3 in late December. If Nate wins don't be surprised to see a 4th fight.

Lol

The ufc is done

If it's an entertaining fight & winner looks good & calls out Conor then it probably will be the next fight, if the winner & the overall fight doesn't deliver they will 100% do Diaz next. With that said, i think Ferguson destroys Lee & it will be Conor vs Ferguson next early next year.

Probably not actually. Looking to book McG vs Diaz 3 in late December. If Nate wins don't be surprised to see a 4th fight.

sadly yes, no way in hell UFC would let Nate ending with the W advantage

On topic, I like it

Back