UFC 215 - Johnson vs. Borg - Alberta, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luca hit Shev, Cejudo, and RDA if anyone was curious. Lines haven't shifted a ton though

Nunes fastest sub +1500
Mcmann fastest sub +2000
pretty big leaps over their sub props.

Am I an idiot for thinking that NOT Martins ITD and KO lines have value?

I guess this confirms mmagodfella is barrys alternative troll account

For 30 likes your boy will admit to everyone that he is Barry. And I'm not bumming for likes either. Also give you an eight team guarantee parlay! My last 50 plays in a row hit. Give me 25 likes and I will give you tomorrow's lottery numbers. I just took a whole bottle of alpha brain and I'm on fire. Speaking of fire, I've got this smoking hot new girlfriend and were like totally in love man. My brain is working on a totally different level now! My synapses are firing and electrons are moving protons and knowledge is just oozing from my consciousness. Only 27 likes and you can be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Send me a PM and I can also hook you up with a great guy who does reverse mortgages.

For 30 likes your boy will admit to everyone that he is Barry. And I'm not bumming for likes either. Also give you an eight team guarantee parlay! My last 50 plays in a row hit. Give me 25 likes and I will give you tomorrow's lottery numbers. I just took a whole bottle of alpha brain and I'm on fire. Speaking of fire, I've got this smoking hot new girlfriend and were like totally in love man. My brain is working on a totally different level now! My synapses are firing and electrons are moving protons and knowledge is just oozing from my consciousness. Only 27 likes and you can be rich beyond your wildest dreams. Send me a PM and I can also hook you up with a great guy who does reverse mortgages.

Lol

When I first capped the fight I went off memory. I forgot I didn't watch her last fight against aes. She did look much improved.

I think the ko line is a great hedge for someone like me who played mcmann heavy. I think the odds are better that vieira finishes mcmann vs winning a dec over her.

Aes only looked for a td one time in their fight and it was a poor attempt. I can't imagine vieira consistently stuffing mcmanns takedowns. But If she does I see the tko being a far more likely outcome than a decision

Mcmann doesn't like to get hit but she's tough. She took a lot of elbows from davis. Said she couldn't feel half her face and still went out there and subbed a very competent jiu jitsu player in Davis.

Also took the under and mcmann sub prop.

I could NEVER lay juice on McMann. Ever! I have a completely different take on the Alexis Davis fight. I thought that things weren't going to her way and she just started freaking out and I had a complete mental fucking meltdown. She was ready to quit right then and there on the stool and her coaches basically had to push her back out there with a cattle prod. I'm sure they've seen that from her in the gym. It was reminiscent of when Soa fought Krylov. I think she has mental issues when it comes to a fist-fight. Like, she's completely comfortable in a grappling setting, but if it turns into a fisticuffs situation, her fight-or-flight mode kicks in and she starts looking for neon exit signs. Basically, her inner core devolves into Bob Sapp-esque levels.

Don't get me wrong, she's a helluva competitor and can win this fight, but if things go sideways I would start panicking because I know that she will. You also have to keep in mind that Vieera is 26 years old and is going to make strides every time we see her whereas Sara is almost 38 years old.

BOL though bud. Hopefully if Viera wins it will be by TKO and we will both cash tickets.

You need that bone broth in your life son. Your new girlfriend will be begging you to stop taking it. #shecanthandleacaveman

bold predictions
Lol he picks all favorites and then touts about how his picks are 77%. Meanwhile favorites have been winning this year at a rate of about 77%. That dude has a crystal ball. I need to PayPal him more money

I could NEVER lay juice on McMann. Ever! I have a completely different take on the Alexis Davis fight. I thought that things weren't going to her way and she just started freaking out and I had a complete mental fucking meltdown. She was ready to quit right then and there on the stool and her coaches basically had to push her back out there with a cattle prod. I'm sure they've seen that from her in the gym. It was reminiscent of when Soa fought Krylov. I think she has mental issues when it comes to a fist-fight. Like, she's completely comfortable in a grappling setting, but if it turns into a fisticuffs situation, her fight-or-flight mode kicks in and she starts looking for neon exit signs. Basically, her inner core devolves into Bob Sapp-esque levels.

Don't get me wrong, she's a helluva competitor and can win this fight, but if things go sideways I would start panicking because I know that she will. You also have to keep in mind that Vieera is 26 years old and is going to make strides every time we see her whereas Sara is almost 38 years old.

BOL though bud. Hopefully if Viera wins it will be by TKO and we will both cash tickets.

They didn't have to push her back out there. She said she couldn't feel half her face and that she was going to take her down right away. They told her your ok and she went back out and finished davis

She's at alpha male now. They at least know how to gameplan there.

i like to live bet viera after mcmann wins the first round

Is anyone heavy on Magny?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back