UFC 215 & 216 Early PPV Numbers ...

You are forgetting what happened in Vegas in fight week.

Why would that affect PPVs around the country? Were some MMA fans in New York or Florida or Tennessee or Oregon grieving too much to buy the PPV?

Losing the main the day before 215 probably did it no favors. And Tony vs Lee wasn't a huge big fight to draw in fans.

About what was to be expected. They will need 217 to deliver.

These are shows that would normally do at least like 200k. But it has been such a down year, it makes these rates even lower.

Nunes went from back to back 1M+ buys

To less than one tenth that buy rate.

Conor still needs to fight Tony but

don't expect the UFC to push for it​

Connor sells no matter who he fights so I don't see the UFC caring.

Why would that affect PPVs around the country? Were some MMA fans in New York or Florida or Tennessee or Oregon grieving too much to buy the PPV?
Because they didn't want to risk their life??

But the GOAT was on the card?!?! Who would'nt pay to see MM!?

There are so many ads on a UFC card that in the end of the event you feel like the UFC owes you money.
That, too many weight classes, and commentators I don't care for. They are shit compared to before. I treat the UFC just like boxing now. I will watch some fights but few and far between now.

Getting worse and worse.
They can't rely on the UFC brand anymore. They need to promote fighters
well technically it got better from 215 to 216.........

But yea, its been a rough year for them. Nate vs Conor will get booked cause of these shitty numbers. I also think GSP return fight hits 500 range

This should be a lesson to everyone who acts like dozens of fighters are bigger than the brand. And like they should get paid more. And like they need to just shut up and fight, and not worry about being famous.

Nunes went from back to back 1M+ buys

To less than one tenth that buy rate.

Conor still needs to fight Tony but

don't expect the UFC to push for it​

Not surprising. However ...

you can't attribute those 1M+ buyrates to Nunes. She fought Miesha Tate on UFC 200 and then Rousey, so it's the other fighters who are responsible for the big numbers.

If Conor fights Tony it'll still do big numbers. Conor will sell no matter who he fights, and a title unification can be marketed to hell for sure.

Ufc PPVs are simply doing bad nowadays because more and more people know how to do this on Google and put that 60 bucks into their piggy bank

Ufc 216 live stream reddit.

Why do fans care about PPV numbers is beyond me.

Because they’ve took a sharp turn down in the last few years, they keep getting lower and lower which means less profit which is never good for any business.

213, 215, and 216 all bombed horribly.

218 (Holloway-Edgar, Reem-Ngannou, Alvarez-Gaethje, Cejudo-Pettis) will probably be about 180k

surprised? Ferguson and Lee are not stars, now Tony has alil bit of star power

also people rediculed Mouse for wanting Borg over T.J. Dillashaw, this is why

Back