UFC 213 pbp/discussion

See some panic breathing from Mein. He's not liking this.

i had mein last time against meek and motivation wise, he largely looks the same here...

you question his desire to win, no sense of urgency or activeness. looks gassed pretty early like last time too... just there for the money

20-18 belal

man i thought jordan would be more competitive early, i wanted to hammer belal live, sigh

-1300 +700, pass

Belals fight now. Would not be surprised if it was 1-1 but obv hope its 2-0

Mein just wilting...again.

Mein is fried. This pace/clinching has him hating life

Yeah Mein is done. Hate to see it since he always had so much potential

well prob lost my bet. Anyone think Belal has the style of a better version of Court McGee?

Figured the fight would play out this way. Thought the O1.5 was a weird line.

Mein really seems to be just looking for paychecks

Fwiw I dont think doing Ramadan is as big of a deal as people think. Your body adjusts to fasting so quickly, I'd imagine training in the morning and at night after you break your fast works just fine.

I do intermittent fasting, and have great workouts after not eating for ~20 hours. Obviously these guys train way harder/use more energy etc but still.

Should be 30-27 Belal. Great start to the night for once.

I love Belal!

Prefight bet Belal for 2u and hit Belal DEC for 1u, sadly my internet is down so can't watch the fights live, looking good from what I can see here though.

30-27 belal

if this wasn't live bettable i would've won so much more. really wanted to live bet belal.

Back