UFC 213 - Nunes vs Shevchenko II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to bet Shevchenko then maybe you can live bet her and wait for the first (or second) round to finish, then you are very likely to get much better odds if she doesn't get finished.

as predicted whittaker now fav, I'm trying to load up more at 1.96 - 2.0 for a trade, laying him at 1.8-1.87 currently

This cards a nightmare to bet hahaha

I think Rob gets it done along with Blaydes and Reem but I'm fucked if I'm betting them

This cards a nightmare to bet hahaha

I think Rob gets it done along with Blaydes and Reem but I'm fucked if I'm betting them
Naah it isnt SO bad.. curtis blaydes for example is free money like holm against Beth.

Don't title challengers have a pretty sterling record if they are betting favorites come fight night? I think the only one I can think of that lost was WB
Rory lost to Lawler as the favourite.

Wow @ the movement on the main event. I favor Shev here, but I had to put a little bit on Nunes round 1 +555, round 2 +775 and sub +614. I think if Nunes wins it's in the first two rounds at least 90% of the time.

I'd like to put something on Valentina ML pre-fight, but I want + money or I may just look to live bet her.

idk about 90% but i'm largely w/you

the over or starts round 3 + Nunes round 1 seems like an easy combo

Already bet Cerrone +130 I think it has value. Romero Whittaker is a tough one I'm thinking Romero wins and would take him at plus odds. I like the idea of nunes round 1 and over for that fight pretty much covers it all.

IDK about anyone else, but I cap Cerrone at around +300. Lawler is going to be facing manslaughter charges.

If you cover all the rounds with Nunes 1-2 and Shevchenko 3-5 then you can get odds of around +100 of fight doesn't go the distance.

Shevchenko now fav and Shev ITD line collapsed from nearly 5.0 to less than 2.5 long before that prop opens on Euro books, not fair :(

at least Romero is now plus but I just feel he will lose, and I will be :( whether I bet on him or not

I feel like I must be crazy but I'm still not sold on Whittaker. Something about the way he fights strikes me as whiskey unimpressive

how were you not impressed last fight w/jacare..??

I think people also underestimate Brunson and we should credit Rob a bit more for that win too. Only losses for Brunson are Whitaker and Romero in the last 4.5 years (he didn't lose to Anderson lol).

Whitaker last lost to Wonderboy 4 years ago at 22 years old.

If you cover all the rounds with Nunes 1-2 and Shevchenko 3-5 then you can get odds of around +100 of fight doesn't go the distance.

way too risky.

Line on Whitaker jumped to +110 so I went in for 1U for now.

Really impressed with him.

that +110 last night lasted like 4 seconds.. hehe. nicely timed. i had the alert tell me he went to +110 and went to bet and it was -120 in no time flat

that +110 last night lasted like 4 seconds.. hehe. nicely timed. i had the alert tell me he went to +110 and went to bet and it was -120 in no time flat

I was just lucky to be honest. Didn't even have an alert set up but I'll make sure I do now!

IDK about anyone else, but I cap Cerrone at around +300. Lawler is going to be facing manslaughter charges.

they were supposed to fight three or four months ago and robbie backed out because he was not right. iirc, he has taken over 500 head shots in the last three years and is coming off a brutal one punch ko.

he could be finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back