UFC 213 - Nunes vs Shevchenko II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta ask how much Robbie and Condit sacrificed of themselves in that fight. Are they the same fighters afterwards? I guess not.

and that's why I think those odds are the way they are. People fading him

What would the odds be if lawler never got knocked out by woodley...

I don't think cerrone can crack his chin like woodley did. Robbie is a beast but in a three round fight cerrone could end up outpointing him

I agree plus cerrone has been very good coming off losses and lawler has been through some serious wars lately. He's getting up there in age and the damage he has taken in his last few fights are concerning. Lawler is tough but he shouldn't be -150 in this fight. Cerrone is being underrated in my opinion.

Jim Miller broke his back... Spinal. I'd fade him ;). Decent video.

Yoel Romero facing Whittaker for interim belt. What will happen in the fourth and fifth round to Romero?

Whittaker has better foot movement and stand up than all those fighters. I think he is going to keep this fight standing and piece him up.

I agree, I just wanna point out that Romero in no way is a one or two round fighter who gasses. He paces himself and doesn't mind losing rounds in order to land that kill blitz.

Guys what do you think about Overeem and Werdum ? I think the over1.5r should hit in this fight

Guys what do you think about Overeem and Werdum ? I think the over1.5r should hit in this fight

I wouldn't touch the over at the current odds.
Werdum is fighting very aggressive attacking with blitzes. I thought that he was going to have a more measured approach after getting caught by Stipe, but he was even more aggresive against Travis Brown. Overeem can clip him coming in like Stipe did.

I wouldn't touch the over at the current odds.
Werdum is fighting very aggressive attacking with blitzes. I thought that he was going to have a more measured approach after getting caught by Stipe, but he was even more aggresive against Travis Brown. Overeem can clip him coming in like Stipe did.
You are right, anyway I like Overeem in this fight

I am really liking Overeem and Nunes.

Thats a pretty confident 2u double.

Arguments against?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back