UFC 211 - Stipe vs JDS II - Dallas - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Diego Sanchez has a good chin, Al Iaquinta ITD is a bad bet" <31>

Don't fade me, or you may infact go broke. Respectfully.
Well luckily I didn't fade you there, you got a W #respect but you are so off on this one, Andrade is going to get butchered, JJ is undefeated and probably the greatest striker in women's MMA.

Stipe
JJ
Yair
Masvidal
Pettis

I'm probably going to be playing all, I typically only have around 3 plays per card, Could see myself having close to 10 for this event depending on the odds. Massive W incoming.

#BreakingRecords

Retes couldnt cope with novellis footwork. He loves a brawl and vick wont give it to him

Retes couldnt cope with novellis footwork. He loves a brawl and vick wont give it to him
Reyes is one of the worst 155ers on the roster, no TDD or grappling, just a tough brawler, he can't box with Vick, he's gonna get his face jabbed off.

"Diego Sanchez has a good chin, Al Iaquinta ITD is a bad bet" <31>

Don't fade me, or you may infact go broke. Respectfully.
hqdefault.jpg

Masvidal just drilling wrassling and no jits?

I agree that his focus should be on wrasslin buy maybe prepare for a worst case scenario aswell?

90% of maias fights at some point have him as a human backpack so maybe some rnc defence and backmount escapes might not be a bad idea to add to his training camp, just work on your defence and how to stand up or something

If I could give anyone advice this event, it would be do not bet against me. I'm planning my biggest W ever, I have so many strong leans, I'm going to a whole new level for this event, believe me.

#DontMessWithSuccess #FadeMeGoBroke

At least say something different instead of literally the same shit verbatim.

Definitely struggled with the distance, just finished watching this fight actually. Have to watch his tape, but I don't think Vick has the same footwork

Kind of have to take your opinion on JA w a grain of salt after you thought Hill was gonna destroy her
You can do that but JJ is going to destroy, Hill did better than everyone thought, Hill is a solid competitor.

Hill didn't do well, she just survived
She just lacked the firepower to hurt Andrade, she landed plenty of shots and even dropped Andrade. No one gave Hill a chance in that fight, everyone thought she would get smoked. JJ is going to do what Hill couldn't.

She just lacked the firepower to hurt Andrade, she landed plenty of shots and even dropped Andrade. No one gave Hill a chance in that fight, everyone thought she would get smoked. JJ is going to do what Hill couldn't.
She did get smoked and JJ has no power either.

She did get smoked and JJ has no power either.
Wow I think you are being a little biased here, Hill clearly didn't get smoked, she landed a lot of strikes, solid performance by Hill. JJ style is a terrible match up for Andrade, JJ is too fast, she has the reach and she's going to light Andrade up, believe me. JJ is the #1 p4p female fighter.

Wow I think you are being a little biased here, Hill clearly didn't get smoked, she landed a lot of strikes, solid performance by Hill. JJ style is a terrible match up for Andrade, JJ is too fast, she has the reach and she's going to light Andrade up, believe me. JJ is the #1 p4p female fighter.
30-26 = getting smoked. She did well to survive, but it was in no way competitive. Hill was terrible value even at her best price, she was not even close to winning.

JJ's reach will mean diddly squat in this fight, just like it did against Gadelha before she gassed and she was dropped by a jab. She's easily pressured and doesn't have the power to stop Andrade doing what she wants.

Not sure JJ has the firepower to hurt Andrade either. Only chicks she has really hurt were panic grapplers in Carla and Penne. Also, iirc Hill "dropping" Andrade was more of her being off balance than Andrade actually being hurt.

JJ has been hurt by far less powerful strikers than Andrade too. Really don't see how this is a bad matchup for Andrade. JJ has to make more adjustments to her game for this matchup than vice versa.

Last edited:
Im concerned about JJ's elbows way more than her hands.

30-26 = getting smoked. She did well to survive, but it was in no way competitive. Hill was terrible value even at her best price, she was not even close to winning.

JJ's reach will mean diddly squat in this fight, just like it did against Gadelha before she gassed and she was dropped by a jab. She's easily pressured and doesn't have the power to stop Andrade doing what she wants.
It wasn't competitive but it wasn't a blowout, Hill landed and she had moments #ShowRespect
Also it wasn't 30-26 it was 30-27 across the board #GetYourFactsRight

JJ's only got a 3 inch reach advantage but it's also the way they throw punches. Andrade throws a lot of short hooks in the pocket where as JJ throws a lot of straight fast punches. JJ also has a significant speed advantage, her footwork is good, and she's dangerous from the clinch, and goodluck taking her down, 5 rounds is nothing knew either, best cardio in the division.

Easy W

Last edited:
It wasn't competitive but it wasn't a blowout, Hill landed and she had moments #ShowRespect
Also it wasn't 30-26 it was 30-27 across the board #GetYourFactsRight

JJ's only got a 3 inch reach advantage but it's also the way they throw punches. Andrade throws a lot of short hooks in the pocket where as JJ throws a lot of straight fast punches. JJ also has a significant speed advantage, her footwork is good, and she's dangerous from the clinch, and goodluck taking her down, 5 rounds is nothing knew either, best cardio in the division.

Easy W
She throws straight punches yet still got caught by Gadelha who has no striking... She always trades in the pocket too, good luck doing that with Andrade. Doesn't matter if Andrade only throws hooks, she will land.

If JJ's footwork was good she wouldn't have been easily pressured by Gadelha while she was fresh. She couldn't keep her off her at all. Andrade is way better at pressuring and actually has power, that no one knows how JJ will deal with. It's safe to assume she won't react well, considering she was rocked or dropped by Karolina and Gadelha who both have ZERO power. Also, when she was rocked by Karolina she didn't retreat, she just threw back in the pocket. Terrible fight IQ and if she does that against Andrade when she gets hurt, she's fucked.

She throws straight punches yet still got caught by Gadelha who has no striking... She always trades in the pocket too, good luck doing that with Andrade. Doesn't matter if Andrade only throws hooks, she will land.

If JJ's footwork was good she wouldn't have been easily pressured by Gadelha while she was fresh. She couldn't keep her off her at all. Andrade is way better at pressuring and actually has power, that no one knows how JJ will deal with. It's safe to assume she won't react well, considering she was rocked or dropped by Karolina and Gadelha who both have ZERO power. Also, when she was rocked by Karolina she didn't retreat, she just threw back in the pocket. Terrible fight IQ and if she does that against Andrade when she gets hurt, she's fucked.
Bold prediction right there but what the chances that there will be two lesbian female Brazilian champions? Not good IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back