UFC 210 sucks...

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rumble/DC is a good fight, and Moose/Wideman is great, and the the rest of the card is fight night level match ups, feel bad for anyone who pays for these things

It's all about the headliner these days. Fights outside of the main and co-main rarely drive many buys. As such there is less incentive to stack especially when the cupboards are so bare.

Also, if your opinion is "feel bad for anyone who pays for these things" then expect promoters to not care what you think anyways. They'll keep focusing on fans that actually buy PPVs.

I'm a casual who is only interested in the big fights anyway so that's fine by me

It's all about the headliner these days. Fights outside of the main and co-main rarely drive many buys. As such there is less incentive to stack especially when the cupboards are so bare.

Also, if your opinion is "feel bad for anyone who pays for these things" then expect promoters to not care what you think anyways. They'll keep focusing on fans that actually buy PPVs.

I'm in the UK so I don't have to pay for a PPV regardless.

Yup nothing special, will probably hrad to the bar around 8:30 to catch the main and co main.

It's pretty damn weak & I defend most cards... Alves vs Cote is one of those fights that is seven years too late.

Was also straight up baffled that they announced Calvillo vs Gonzalez to round out the main card {<doc}

I dont understand the thought process in stacking 2-3 PPV's a year with good fights on the prelims that could easily be on the main event of PPV's that need good calibre fights.

If you look at 211 david branch fight could have easily been put on 210 main card. Does a stacked ppv really need good fights on the prelims?

Jokes on you if you can't enjoy cards that don't include the same 5 guys.

So feel bad all you want!

It's just needed one premier fight more to be a good card, but I think it's a decent card anyway. Interesting to see Myles Jury back, and Do Bronx at 155. I also like Kamaru Usman and Sean Strickland with his 18-1 record seems like an interesting opponent (never seen any of his fights, though).

Some of those fights are probably not even on the PPV card, though, since they obviously must have one no-name WMMA fight there.

210 is actually really great.

I was looking at the card today and there are some great matchups and some great fighters on the card.

It's always fair weather shit stains that complain.

It's good to me. I just don't like the bout order. Especially when I'm expected to pay north of sixty bucks for it.

They should find a way to include all 12 fights, rather than five.

<Goldie11>

210 is actually really great.

I was looking at the card today and there are some great matchups and some great fighters on the card.

It's always fair weather shit stains that complain.

I watch every card , but they're on a bad run with PPV's lately. Strangely fight night cards have been looking stronger

Yeh, only a ridiculous deal for BT Sport

I complained to virgin media about the broadband kept going off and they gave me every channel except Sky sports and movies, excellent 100mb BB, the new hub and phone line for 55 quid a month. I tried to get the new V6 box thrown in but they werent having any of it.

Overall, it's a good card. But it's a weak PPV card.

The PPV is 5 fights for $60 bucks, and this 5-fight card is certainly weak- and one injury/weight issue away from being a fuckin disaster. Luckily, injuries and weight issues are least likely to affect DC/Rumble, out of all the fights on the card....

{<hhh]

I watch every card , but they're on a bad run with PPV's lately. Strangely fight night cards have been looking stronger

Every card is good.

You have this weird unnecessary critical reviews like some snooty old fart at a restaurant mad because you were given too many meatballs on your spaghetti. Spoiled ass fan base man.

Just imagine someone from the main/co-main pulls out, it's make this a UFC 208 level card.

209 wasn't bad, but Khabib pulling out killed a lot of it, and then Tyron/Wonderboy being dogshit didn't help either.

Back