UFC 210 PBP/Discussion | Page 52

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Apr 8, 2017.

1. mkess101 Title incoming...

mkess101
    5d. I was late getting my original bet in but still had plenty of time. I tried at +110 (I'm pretty sure it was), price changed, rejected. Then tried at +100, price went BACK to +110 so tried again but was too late by that time.

I was pissed, but that said I got lucky that my live bet on Rosa after rd 2 got rejected and I didn't notice it, that saved me 1.5u. So the rejected LB only actually cost me 1.5u total if I'm looking at it fairly.

MMA Goodfella likes this.
  2. mkess101 Title incoming...

mkess101
    Ha ha love the AV.

3. Ukram Silver Belt

Ukram

All that above just made it better !

4. Ukram Silver Belt

Ukram
    I thought cummings was done after jan in r1, cummings tends to just give up somewhat but he toughed it out and showed heart to get the win, good for him despite my jan loss.

Should have spotted cummings was coming off 2 losses, one more loss could have cut him and that guy needs a bed and roof for sure.

5. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Sham5916910
    Gregor Burgos Jury Usman over Alves over Chook over. I got in early at PaddyPower for +1000. Went to add more at another site a day later and it was +600. So being greedy i wanted +1000 so added weidman over. Fml!

6. NorthernLights Orange Belt

NorthernLights
    Well excuse me for expecting things like sportsmanship from a professional athlete. I have nothing but respect for fighters in general, that doesn't mean that I have to respect every single fighter regardless of how they act. He was milking the situation badly. It's not his fault that it unfolded the way it did, but I refuse to feel sorry for someone who acts like that. He told the doctor that he didn't know which day it was when he thought that the knees were illegal. When he thought that they were legal, or viewed as legal, he was fine. He also stated later that he was not rocked by them. If you believe his reactions to the knees were honest, fine. I don't.

7. MMA Gambling Expert #1

MMA Gambling Expert
    Yeah man I know all about this guy, first saw him on 'Money Talks', what a character. I listen to his podcast too, entertaining guy, he's always trashing other handicappers and saying no one he can do what he can. He charges his high roller clients like 50% of their winnings too and gets them to send cash in the mail so he can avoid tax lol. The guy seems to be a better salesman than anything else. 'Money Talks' is a very interesting show if anyone is interested in the sports handicapping.

8. Joseph Budden Bet Juiced Faves. Fuck Ugly Fatties. #ShamLife

Joseph Budden
    Speaking of paid touts....

LOL @ that bum ZeesMMA trying to go the tout route when he fucking sucks

MMA Gambling Expert likes this.
  9. MMA Gambling Expert #1

MMA Gambling Expert
    LOL he didn't even profit last year and he's charging money this year, the guy was also betting $10 per unit last year. Nothing against the guy but it's super pretentious to charge people money for plays when you haven't even had a profitable year.

LOL at this, what??? asking people to pay for your plays and you bet with your heart but NOW he knows not to?
    He also sucks up to Gamblou and Luca Fury on twitter too smh

Joseph Budden likes this.
  10. Joseph Budden Bet Juiced Faves. Fuck Ugly Fatties. #ShamLife

Joseph Budden
    Hes a complete fucking joke. At least I could sympathize for how shit he was before he decided hes goo enough to be a tout.

Sooo tempting to make a Sherdog Gambling twitter account and talk shit to all these bums and dare them to challenge the #elite

11. timmyclax22 Blue Belt

timmyclax22
    I think it was even worse watching it the 2nd time to be honest. Great fight ruined and I don't think Chris was in as bad of shape as I did last night. I also don't think he milked it as bad as I did last night.

You can clearly hear him say Saturday, April 8th to the doctor and Dom Cruz saying "This is terrible, this is horrible."

https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Chris_Weidman_vs_Gegard_Mousasi_Full_Fight_UFC_210_Part_1/10171468
    https://www.mma-core.com/videos/Gegard_Mousasi_vs_Chris_Weidman_Full_Fight_UFC_210_Part_2/10171469

Done complaining but it's tough to swallow as I was big on Chris and still think he could have won with a round in the bag.

12. burge13 Orange Belt

burge13
    Love this idea. Zees is a weird unit to boot. He said he's gambling for his retirement then starts asking $20 for his picks...that $20 will go a long way in retirement LOL

13. King_Brown #AndStill #1 bettor on Sherdog ($4300)

King_Brown
    i only say grats to dc backers.

mousasi backers should be ashamed and happy they got the W. Mous was badly losing until that incident. Weidman had his timing and mous looked lost. Rogan screaming means jack shit weidman wasn't hurt.
    emmett robbery and weidmangate robbed me again. tired of this pickett shit!!!!!!!

14. MMA Gambling Expert #1

MMA Gambling Expert
    As you know DC was my expert play for the night, he continues to be a profitable guy to bet on, only has that one L

Weidman continues to disappoint, he found a way to lose again, regardless if you agree with the outcome or not, a loss is a loss and I was on Weidman. He thought the knee was illegal and he tried to milk it, he probably thought he would have got a DQ win or at least a no contest. Weidman was gassing and Mousasi was coming on. I think Weidman is done being an elite 185er, 3 L's in a row now.

15. ill800 Founder of Eugenics Society of Gambling

ill800
    Dunno if trolling or serious here

No way weidman was winning that fight. Mous was on his way to getting a finish. Weidman was toast. Gassing. Couldn't hold him down.

Mousasi didn't even look right and was still winning the fight.

16. iGnP Red Belt

iGnP
    I think he is referring to the fact that Weidman won the first round

17. plekz Brown Belt

plekz
    there is no 'one' guy that you can find in 185's upper echelon currently that you can rely on, they are all 30+ and to close to each other in terms of skill that matchups between them becomes 50/50's pretty much. the likelyhood of any of them suddenly hitting some sort of 'growth spurt' is pretty much non existant aswell. the one exception amongst them if any would be bisping, he'll often take bad losses to several of them.

gonna have to wait a while before you see a new 'anderson' rise, might even have to wait two generations for that to happen.

d.c is a workable ''lock'' (unless he gets bones) and jones will be as soon as he's back again aswell. at hw you have none, at ww, demian maia is probably the closest you'll come, just because of the sheer number of opponents there he's a horrible style matchup for.

at lw you have three, fergie, khalabob and cloner, aslong as they aren't facing each other they'll decimate the rest of that weightclass.

18. weedreference Green Belt

weedreference
    Weidman definitely lost a lot of face in that fight. It's pretty obvious he was looking for a way out, hoping to get a NC or DQ.

That said, the second knee was definitely illegal. If only they would totally scrap the hand-on-the-ground rule altogether. It's tough to really call it a "fight" when you can game the rules like that.

19. iGnP Red Belt

iGnP
    You think Maia beats Mas?

20. NinjaCat456 Blue Belt

NinjaCat456
    Stipe..?