UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do that from the first leg all the way to the last though, just roll over what you want.

It just makes no sense to do a parlay with a couple of UFC London fights and to add Weidman from UFC 210 to the parlay, like I did. All it does is it commits the winnings from London to a Weidman bet. The only scenario when it makes sense is if you're expecting the Weidman odds to get worse.

Cynthia Calvillo vs. Pearl Gonzalez added.

hY9ELho.jpg

I have a hard time seeing Moose's path to victory. Jab to a decision? Moose lacks KO power, barring some flying knee or accumulation of strikes. And I think Weidman owns the ground. Weidman can gas, but I think he can sew up 2/3 rds.

i don't agree that moose lack's ko power.. in fact, more than half of his 41 wins (22) are ko/tko..

in general, i think the main theme of this fight is:

two fighters going in opposite directions.

Hey whitebelt, how dare you steal my line that I stole from Frank Mir? Not cool man, NOT cool!

In all fairness, this is Sherdog. I have a feeling there have been lots of man on man sex discussion here through the years lol. In fact, unless I'm mistaken you also frequent the betting forum. I'm pretty sure a couple posters had a wager on who would win a fight and the winner received a dick pick. The winner.
Not the loser.
lol

Wtf is up with these Blackzillians. Luque looked as if he didn't even do roadwork

ya know, i didn't even think about that after the fight until now.

blackzillians camp is in shambles. anyone know who's all fought for them in the past month or two since the divide? and hrmmmmm is AJ there right now?

AJ looked unstoppable going into the last one too...

for me, he's taken it to another level SINCE the DC fight. KTFO glover (who's not been stopped in like 15 years), KTFO gus, and manuwa ... just incredible.

DC has only had a WAR with gus (that gus arguably edged) & the terrible anderson silva fight

i was on DC the first time, i'm on AJ this time

ya know, i didn't even think about that after the fight until now.

blackzillians camp is in shambles. anyone know who's all fought for them in the past month or two since the divide? and hrmmmmm is AJ there right now?
It's why I threw it out there. My only concern is AJs cardio. And I hated what I saw out of Luque

It's why I threw it out there. My only concern is AJs cardio. And I hated what I saw out of Luque
i'm sticking w/my plan... i have like 4u on AJ already.. gonna ride that & look to live bet DC if needed (tho i hope i don't have to; i hope RD1 KO)

I'm having a hard time seeing DC finish rumble earlier than he did last time, I'm on rumble for the same reasons as some of you guys, but one thing i like about taking rumble here is that there will still be time to hedge on LB if DC starts to take over.

he never gassed like that before that i can remember, I think his time away from the sport made kelvin look better than he is.
Cormier rd 3 4 and 5 is 675 1275 and 1875 respectively

I hope Kamaru loses, he is one of the most boring fighters on the roster

Cynthia Calvillo vs. Pearl Gonzalez added.

hY9ELho.jpg

Who da fook are those guys?

I knew it would be a week spring since the fall was so stacked, but gee, nothing here excites me after main/co-main. I'll watch main card, Maybe Usman-Strickland?

Who da fook are those guys?

I knew it would be a week spring since the fall was so stacked, but gee, nothing here excites me after main/co-main. I'll watch main card, Maybe Usman-Strickland?
outside of those, brooks/oliveira should be fun and interesting. not much more than that.
At least ufc 211 is stacked beyond belief

It just makes no sense to do a parlay with a couple of UFC London fights and to add Weidman from UFC 210 to the parlay, like I did. All it does is it commits the winnings from London to a Weidman bet. The only scenario when it makes sense is if you're expecting the Weidman odds to get worse.
You've become my new best friend based on your last two posts

Gillespie, Emmett, and Burgos all have great potential to be top 15 fighters.

And that Flyweight fight of Lausa Vs Bibulatov? Awesome fight. Lausa showed some incredible boxing in his debut (One of the best darting right hands & best footwork that I have seen) and Bibulatov is the best FLW that wasn't in the UFC. I think that fight will be bonkers.

In all fairness, this is Sherdog. I have a feeling there have been lots of man on man sex discussion here through the years lol. In fact, unless I'm mistaken you also frequent the betting forum. I'm pretty sure a couple posters had a wager on who would win a fight and the winner received a dick pick. The winner.
Not the loser.
lol

I hope everyone realized I was joking LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back