UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo | Page 6

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Mar 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneWarrior1 NBA Capper

OneWarrior1
    I have a hard time seeing Moose's path to victory. Jab to a decision? Moose lacks KO power, barring some flying knee or accumulation of strikes. And I think Weidman owns the ground. Weidman can gas, but I think he can sew up 2/3 rds.

2. BatBoyJG Brown Belt

BatBoyJG
    This card is going to be lit af I'm telling you guys don't sleep.

As for the main event I have no doubt in my mind that Rumble KO's DC.

Officer_Brown likes this.
  3. SBJJ Yellow Card

SBJJ
    Wtf is up with these Blackzillians. Luque looked as if he didn't even do roadwork

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  4. trucido Orange Belt

trucido
    At first glance, I love Usman and Brooks in a parlay. I think that's really solid, I have a tough time seeing paths to victory for their opponents. Usman will literally have sex with Strickland if he wants to, and Brooks will have a big size advantage and better wrestling than Da Bronx. The only way I see either of them losing is getting caught by a sub from the bottom. Also like Gillespie to beat Holbrook, and Weidman to beat Moose.

Caicara likes this.
  5. AmericanBeauty Orange Belt

AmericanBeauty
    hell no, Rumble hits harder than anyone else in the Top 10 light heavy hweights but you can't compare him to heavyweights.

6. cagebrain MMA Expert Bettor

cagebrain
    agreed. I think theres so much value on weidman at +110. Pretty big on him.

Officer_Brown and OneWarrior1 like this.
  7. mkess101 Title incoming...

mkess101
    I don't buy it. I've been watching the sport since the late 90's and I'd put his power on par with any HW I've seen. Hunt, whoever. Just because they are bigger doesn't ALWAYS mean they hit harder. How many clean shots has Hunt himself taken from big hitting HW's and shrugged them off? Remember this one?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But a hard hitting MW put Hunt away...

[​IMG]

AmericanBeauty and Sadistics like this.
  8. mkess101 Title incoming...

mkess101
    Hey whitebelt, how dare you steal my line that I stole from Frank Mir? Not cool man, NOT cool!

Officer_Brown and trucido like this.
  9. IdunnoWhoCares Green Belt

IdunnoWhoCares
    I followed your advice and hedged a little with Mousasi ML. I realize now that including Weidman as the last leg of the parlay was a mistake in the first place. I would be better off without it for obvious reasons. Lesson learned.

Agent Mulder likes this.
  10. quincy k Purple Belt

quincy k
    chris weidman is coming off two ko losses along with neck surgery to repair herniated discs.

Ukram, Stunna77 and EzFlyer like this.
  11. Card Silver Belt

Card
    Saw this on the UG: not sure of the source.

Pretty cool of Jacare to admit that - Gegard is "trouble" and he doesn't want to fight him (only guy @ 185 he said it about). He said he had a good day and Moussasi had a bad day when they fought before and that's why he won. Says Gerard will show the world when he beats The Chris.

conmemay, Stunna77, 1.11 and 4 others like this.
  12. waiguoren Brown Belt

waiguoren
    bestfightodds does this

13. trucido Orange Belt

trucido
    Hahaha i'm sorry man, I didn't even realise you had posted that. I guess when a high level wrestler fights a lanky skinny dude we just have the same thing in mind. I'll change it, Usman will tickle Strickland to death if he wants to.

14. RyuDave Green Belt

RyuDave
    It's made it to the last leg, so what you done is just fine mate, nothing's a sure thing but this way you have garenteed yourself a great profit, nice one and I hope you hit another!

15. IdunnoWhoCares Green Belt

IdunnoWhoCares
    If I had done the same parlay without Weidman I could still choose to bet all of the winnings on Weidman. Or I could bet a smaller amount on Weidman that I feel comfortable with. By hedging I'm giving up value. This article shows the math behind it: http://www.onlinebetting.com/should-i-hedge-my-bet/

Rasdun likes this.
  16. Caicara Green Belt

Caicara
    Gotta disagree with Weidman. Tough matchup, tough momentum

17. MMA Gambling Expert #1

MMA Gambling Expert
    Both co main and main event are very competitive match ups. Lines are on point, not seeing much value on any side.

I do lean towards Mousasi over Weidman, momentum is certainly on his side. If Weidman can't get TD's then I think he loses. Mousasi has improved over the last couple years, can't say the same for Weidman.

Rockhold and Romero were the hardest fights of Weidman's career because they are the best opponents of his career. He made a name for himself by beating up ageing Brazilians past their prime, always thought Weidman was a little overrated. Frequently injured, damaged goods IMO, past his prime.

Can't even pick a side for the main event. When the rematch was originally announced I liked Johnson as a dog, now I'm not sure. Apparently sharps in vegas are coming in on DC.

It only takes one with Johnson but if this goes past the 2nd will he begin to fade? Will Cormier take over? will the pressure and wrestling be too much?

Corimer is getting older and hasn't fought a legit 205er since Gus in October of 2015, has age and injury caught up?

bunt likes this.
  18. TimCoreCombat Green Belt

TimCoreCombat
    AJ looked unstoppable going into the last one too...

bunt likes this.
  19. Roads55 Brown Belt

Roads55
    I'm having a hard time seeing DC finish rumble earlier than he did last time, I'm on rumble for the same reasons as some of you guys, but one thing i like about taking rumble here is that there will still be time to hedge on LB if DC starts to take over.

he never gassed like that before that i can remember, I think his time away from the sport made kelvin look better than he is.

20. RyuDave Green Belt

RyuDave
    You can do that from the first leg all the way to the last though, just roll over what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.