UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone asked me a month ago who I had in the main and co main then I would have said Rumble and Mousasi. But now I will tell you Weidman and Cormier. Switching sides isn't a good thing although it can be.

That Mr Luca Fury is not the real Fury, was asked to post this

You know that I am an OG bettor and when I say I have a VIP pick you know is the truth. I have a parlay that is guaranteed to cash or else I'll give anyone in here who can provide their bet slip $250 back. But wait! There's more! If this sure thing loses I will also throw in a Korean massage (with happy ending) six fortune cookies, a slap chop, three scratch off lotto's with two of them already scratched (sorry), a pair of mom jeans for a early Mother's Day gift, a slightly used circa 1997 version flatbed scanner and a $10 prepaid subway gift card. That's how confident I am that this is going to hit.

Parlay: +3239
» Muhammed Lawal -200
» Sergei Kharitonov -265
» Noad Lahat -700
» Will Brooks -279
» Magomed Bibulatov -375
» Joanna Jedrzejczyk -155
» Demian Maia -130
» Henry Cejudo -265
» Dustin Poirier +105

1.25 units to gain +48.60 units

I'll even throw in six sugar packs and the bootleg DVD of Super Troopers — with directors commentary!

What the fuck do you have to lose?

<Gordonhat>

That Mr Luca Fury is not the real Fury, was asked to post this

Holy shit! Next thing you're going to tell me Santa Claus isn't real and the chupacabra is actually a diseased raccoon. This is too much Lol

You know that I am an OG bettor and when I say I have a VIP pick you know is the truth. I have a parlay that is guaranteed to cash or else I'll give anyone in here who can provide their bet slip $250 back. But wait! There's more! If this sure thing loses I will also throw in a Korean massage (with happy ending) six fortune cookies, a slap chop, three scratch off lotto's with two of them already scratched (sorry), a pair of mom jeans for a early Mother's Day gift, a slightly used circa 1997 version flatbed scanner and a $10 prepaid subway gift card. That's how confident I am that this is going to hit.

» Muhammed Lawal -200
» Sergei Kharitonov -265
» Noad Lahat -700
» Will Brooks -279
» Magomed Bibulatov -375
» Demian Maia -130
» Henry Cejudo -265
» Dustin Poirier +105

I'll even throw in six sugar packs and the bootleg DVD of Super Troopers — with directors commentary!

<Gordonhat>
Change Maia to Masvidal and you've got a shot

I have no idea what's going on in here right now. Hope I'm not alone.

Maybe I need to ignore some more people?

Change Maia to Masvidal and you've got a shot

You think? In a five round contest I will certainly go with Jorge but in a three rounder, I've got to go with Maia. I mean, since 2014 there hasn't been a single person that has been able to keep him off of them for a second, as The Brazilian sprints across the cage with his 39-year-old speed laces up a leg and dumps them on their back where he then proceeds to fucking strangle and swallow them like a ball python. His jujitsu is so tight you couldn't fit a piece of construction paper in between the bodies as he passes guard like a hot knife through butter. After seeing what he did to G. Nelson, After what he did to Carlos Condit ... The way he grounded Rory McDonald in the first and Ryan Laflare for all five rounds. Given all of that there is just there's no way I can go with Jorge, The way in which she was continuously able to take down Ryan and Rick story was remarkable. Specifically Laflare. I mean, Laflare has terrific TDD and Maia just kept putting him on his ass for five rounds straight.

Jorge is one of my top three favorite fighters so this really sucks for me, but I do not see how he wins this fight unless he survives early and pounds Maia out in three. I will play Jorge round three prop for sure.

Last edited:
You think? In a five round contest I will certainly go with Jorge but in a three round or, I've got to go with Maia. I mean, since 2014 there hasn't been a single person that has been able to keep him off of them for a second, as The Brazilian sprints across the cage with his 39-year-old speed laces up a leg and dumps them on their back where he then proceeds to fucking butcher swallowing them like ab ball python. His jujitsu is so tight you couldn't fit a piece of construction paper in between the bodies as he passes guard like a hot knife through butter. After seeing what he did to G. Nelson, After what he did to Carlos Condit ... The way he grounded Rory McDonald in the first and Ryan Laflare for all five rounds. Given all of that there is just there's no way I can go with Jorge, The way in which she was continuously able to take down Ryan and Rick story was remarkable. Specifically Laflare. I mean, Laflare has terrific TDD and Maia just kept putting him on his ass for five rounds straight.

Jorge is one of my top three favorite fighters so this really sucks for me, but I do not see how he wins this fight unless he survives early and pounds Maia out in three. I will play Jorge round three prop for sure.
I think Masvidal is the uncrowned champ at 170, he's never looked better. I think Maia can beat most at 170 but I think Woodley and Masvidal are the toughest stylistic match ups for him. Masvidal is very hard to TD and he's even harder to hold down. Masvidal will own the standup and I think his boxing will make it hard for Maia to close in. I think Maia's current streak is filled with guys that were good style match ups for him. Masvidal is a nightmare match up, I think the UFC gave him Masvidal because they want to see Maia take an L, they don't wanna give him a title shot, he's boring and unmarketable.

I think this looks like the Mcdonald fight, I think maybe Maia gets TD's early but he'll slow and Masvidal will take over. Maia turn 40 this year and Masvidal is in his prime. I actually think Masvidal will make this look easy. He's the best right now and I wouldn't favour anyone against him at 170.

I think Masvidal is the uncrowned champ at 170, he's never looked better. I think Maia can beat most at 170 but I think Woodley and Masvidal are the toughest stylistic match ups for him. Masvidal is very hard to TD and he's even harder to hold down. Masvidal will own the standup and I think his boxing will make it hard for Maia to close in. I think Maia's current streak is filled with guys that were good style match ups for him. Masvidal is a nightmare match up, I think the UFC gave him Masvidal because they want to see Maia take an L, they don't wanna give him a title shot, he's boring and unmarketable.

I think this looks like the Mcdonald fight, I think maybe Maia gets TD's early but he'll slow and Masvidal will take over. Maia turn 40 this year and Masvidal is in his prime. I actually think Masvidal will make this look easy. He's the best right now and I wouldn't favour anyone against him at 170.

Dude I hope you're right. I fucking love Gamebred and believe he has the prettiest boxing in MMA. He reminds me a lot of Nick Diaz except he is more athletic and is a better wrestler. Of course Nick has the edge in jujitsu. But I agree that Jorge is in his prime and that is why I picked him against Cowboy. I do think that the UFC hopes he gives Maia a loss, just not sure it will happen. I just am in absolute awe of the way Maia was able to run roughshod over Nelson. Especially after how good we have seen Gunni be recently. And it wasn't like that was three years ago. Also Maia doesn't have a lot of miles on the odometer. He's not been in very many wars at all and has never had to undergo a bunch of surgeries. At 39 years old he is very much in the prime of his career.

Like I said I will play Jorge round three though. Maia is just so fucking good that if he gets you down one time that could be all he needs. But I do think that Jorge and Woodley are his toughest challenges 170. I agree with that.

I believe Sean Strickland is underrated. He has good boxing he almost reminds me of Jorge Masvidal with a very upright stance. He's very good at probing his range with his jab and you can tell he has very good shoulders when he boxes.

Usman is a tough customer but he's hittable. He's likely to get some TDs but those TDs aren't everything in this game anymore especially in New York.

I just think Kamaru is not going to blow him out the water like everyone thinks he is capping him at -300 or -400 or whatever.

If those odds are in that range I'm definitely going to play Strickland.

» Muhammed Lawal -200
» Sergei Kharitonov -265
» Noad Lahat -700
» Will Brooks -279
» Magomed Bibulatov -375
» Demian Maia -130
» Henry Cejudo -265
» Dustin Poirier +105

<Gordonhat>

Switch to andrade and you might have a shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back