UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limiting someone is a pussy move. Why government allows them to do that? If they wanna keep their business they should allow everyone bet equally. Right now they just capitalize on stupid people and their bad bankroll management. Why government allows betting at all if people are not allowed to win? People are just feeding them easy money. Bookies should also have some kind of risk (winning players) It's sad that they can run their business so that they can never lose. It's fucked up. You get the idea?
I bet through 5dimes for mma and college sports. Earlier this ncaa basketball season i had my account limited in the middle of live betting the dayton vs davidson game.

Cormier has to stand with Rumble to make Rumble respect his striking so it'll open up his wrestling.

MMA 101?

I need to add quitters/gassers to the Betting Commandments cuz those characteristics make for sporadic performances.

Better add desmond green then

Can you elaborate? I'm not super familiar with Desmond. All I know is he has a D1 background.

Hes not a fighter hes a good athlete with good wrestling. His fights are awful looks to me like hes scared of a fire fight his volume is a joke relies on his wrestling solely. Watch his last fight martin made him work cos he kept getting up from his tds and des nearly died by r3. R3 he reverted to desperate tds and got battered all round. Fell off his stall when the fight ended and needed oxygen.

Hes not a fighter hes a good athlete with good wrestling. His fights are awful looks to me like hes scared of a fire fight his volume is a joke relies on his wrestling solely. Watch his last fight martin made him work cos he kept getting up from his tds and des nearly died by r3. R3 he reverted to desperate tds and got battered all round. Fell off his stall when the fight ended and needed oxygen.

Exactly this right here. Green is a semi athletic wrestler who isn't really explosive at all — did I hit the African-American marks? — and has just moderate speed and absolutely no power. In essence he is a vertical blanket. He loves to push his man up against the cage and hold them there like a leech as if it's life depends on it. This is where most of his fights are won. He does have decent takedowns and will also languish in his opponents guard but not really do a lot of damage from the position,. He's all about racking up top control or superior position without ever having to exchange strikes. As the rounds where on he slows down significantly. Also, like Shammy sad, he doesn't much care for g real fight, and has that Belfort, Rumble, Reem style heart where if you put him in hot water he is most likely to ask for carrots and celery so he can boil rather than jump out of the cauldron.

Meanwhile his adversary, Josh Emmett is the antithesis of Desmond. He is a fighter in every meaning of the word and is going to stay on his front foot and put the pressure on him. Josh doesn't have to be concerned with getting knocked out and it's unlikely that green will be able to control him on the mat. Even if Desmond does get a few takedowns I expect that they come early in the first round and then the referee will probably stand them up from lack of action.

Finally I would mention the importance of size. Green will be taking this fly 155 pounds were he has almost exclusively competed the 145 pound featherweight limit. Josh should be significantly larger than Green. Not to say Green doesn't deserve a UFC roster spot, but he wrestled at the University of Buffalo where this is being held and that has a lot to do with him getting his name on the docket.

Not to say Green doesn't deserve a UFC roster spot, but he wrestled at the University of Buffalo where this is being held and that has a lot to do with him getting his name on the docket.

Ah I was wondering how he got signed after his recent performances.

In interviews he keeps repeating that he'll use his size to win this fight, aside from 2 inches in height he should be smaller overall.

Exactly this right here. Green is a semi athletic wrestler who isn't really explosive at all — did I hit the African-American marks? — and has just moderate speed and absolutely no power. In essence he is a vertical blanket. He loves to push his man up against the cage and hold them there like a leech as if it's life depends on it. This is where most of his fights are won. He does have decent takedowns and will also languish in his opponents guard but not really do a lot of damage from the position,. He's all about racking up top control or superior position without ever having to exchange strikes. As the rounds where on he slows down significantly. Also, like Shammy sad, he doesn't much care for g real fight, and has that Belfort, Rumble, Reem style heart where if you put him in hot water he is most likely to ask for carrots and celery so he can boil rather than jump out of the cauldron.

Meanwhile his adversary, Josh Emmett is the antithesis of Desmond. He is a fighter in every meaning of the word and is going to stay on his front foot and put the pressure on him. Josh doesn't have to be concerned with getting knocked out and it's unlikely that green will be able to control him on the mat. Even if Desmond does get a few takedowns I expect that they come early in the first round and then the referee will probably stand them up from lack of action.

Finally I would mention the importance of size. Green will be taking this fly 155 pounds were he has almost exclusively competed the 145 pound featherweight limit. Josh should be significantly larger than Green. Not to say Green doesn't deserve a UFC roster spot, but he wrestled at the University of Buffalo where this is being held and that has a lot to do with him getting his name on the docket.

Completely agree we read emmett the same too. Emmett will fight tooth and nail for your money. I wondered why des got a shot uni of buffalo explains it - thanks.

Bestfightodds not showing updated lines or props

I have an eerie feeling about this card turning out like the last New York event..

It feels like the 6th sense but instead of seeing dead people I see decisions.

tumblr_n4q4yld8kZ1s9816mo5_r1_500.gif

Live bet special. These New York judges and its new rules will have their work cut out for them.

watch out on bestfightodds, the site was hacked and pop-ups were trying to get ppl to install malware. not sure if it's been fixed or not but it was basically disguising itself as an update to google chrome font pack. might be worth doing an antivirus scan if you've been on there lately.

Just rewatched AJ/DC, holy fuck does DC have a chin. Rumble fully quit, allowed DC to take his back, gave up the choke, and made no effort to get out of it. What's funny is in AJ's post fight speech he says "The one thing you guys need to remember is never give up. Never quit".

Daniel Cormier Talks Anthony Johnson: I Have to Be Careful In The First 7 Minutes ONLY

Just rewatched AJ/DC, holy fuck does DC have a chin. Rumble fully quit, allowed DC to take his back, gave up the choke, and made no effort to get out of it. What's funny is in AJ's post fight speech he says "The one thing you guys need to remember is never give up. Never quit".

You know you have no heart when you get back to the stool and the only thing your corner is yelling at you is along the lines of "please don't quit" lmao. Something tells me they are all too familiar with it during his sparring sessions when he is getting shark tanked

Rumble watches Galaxy Quest for motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back