UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some time to kill while these fckin cucks blessed us with 3 weeks pause. Shows I watch every week are MMA Hour, MMA Beat, Cuck Thomas Live chat and Monday morning analyst, The Fighter and the Cuck and sometimes AnikFlorian podcast. Any other podcasts worth to listen? I will be bored as fuck next few days. I'm sick and can't go to jiu jitsu training.
You're welcome with Chael Sonnen :)

I have some time to kill while these fckin cucks blessed us with 3 weeks pause. Shows I watch every week are MMA Hour, MMA Beat, Cuck Thomas Live chat and Monday morning analyst, The Fighter and the Cuck and sometimes AnikFlorian podcast. Any other podcasts worth to listen? I will be bored as fuck next few days. I'm sick and can't go to jiu jitsu training.

Luca Fury's Podcast

upload_2017-3-25_12-14-41.jpeg

blasphemy.gif

Bibulatov opened at -300 on 5d? :(

Bunch of haters around here honestly. The guy must know what he's doing, he's got some impressive testimonials out there. For example...

@Lucasfurious says "Fury's Fight Picks is amazing. I started out with a bankroll of a $10, and by hammering highly juiced favorites over the last 3 months I have TRIPLED my money. There's isn't a more knowledgeable, smart, charming, handsome MMA capper in the solar system. In fact, there isn't a human being that's his equal in...anything. Any single women out there really ought to get in touch with him, he's amazing."

Bunch of haters around here honestly. The guy must know what he's doing, he's got some impressive testimonials out there. For example...

@Lucasfurious says "Fury's Fight Picks is amazing. I started out with a bankroll of a $10, and by hammering highly juiced favorites over the last 3 months I have TRIPLED my money. There's isn't a more knowledgeable, smart, charming, handsome MMA capper in the solar system. In fact, there isn't a human being that's his equal in...anything. Any single women out there really ought to get in touch with him, he's amazing."

I wasn't being serious lol

Slightly starting to like Cummins here. Jan is a decision machine. 8 fights of his last 9 went to a decision and that Latifi bodykick was flukish as fuck. Cummins is vulnerable but I think his chin holds up this time and he outwrestles Jan to a clear decision. Judging by his IG cummins is taking this one seriously.

Training with beasts.

uhhh

so 5d just randomly added the Bibulatov fight and nothing else? lmaooo

uhhh

so 5d just randomly added the Bibulatov fight and nothing else? lmaooo
its because betonline released that line

@EzFlyer what do you think, should we freroll or let the bet ride, Lausa is already +275

Last edited:
re: Cōté / Alves (kinda long)
First off, only ONE fighter of the five Cóté has beaten at WW have been against someone still in the organization. Most of them were just warm bodies who were already average fighters nearing 40 and on their last legs to boot.

Worse still, Cóté defeated A right fighter was nine fucking years ago when he beat – the fresh out of retirement and Ricardo Almeida and 2008 during the first Obama administration. Let that sink in. Post Almeida we saw Cóté choked out by Alan Belcher, decisioned by "Filthy" Tom Lawlor, given his pink slip to toil mixed martial arts obscurely regional circuit then come back to only have his skull caved in by Allessio Sakara. "Illegal elbows blah" I know! But even prior to the 12/6 elbows to the back of the head, Allessio was mauling Cóté.

Only Ben Saunders, remains as an active UFC employee who was bested by Cóté.

All of the wins went to a decision and most were fairly close. Particularly the fights against Noke and Burkman. So the only two fighters that he faced who were reputable — again save for Saunders — were Wonderboy and then Cowboy who just pasted him.

I don't want to hijack my own post, but as much as I love Saunders, he himself has been adverse to upper echelon competition. Indeed, Killa-B has never defeated top 20 ranked fighter in his entire career. As good as he is, every time he has remotely stepped up in competition he has been able to clear that hurdle.

Meanwhile, Alves may not have been "Beastin 25-8" himself, but he hfas still been fighting against decent competition and is showing enough to make him viable vs. a 37-yeah old Cōté.

As I was discussing earlier in the thread, I don't think that "Pitbull's" problems have been as much due to steroids as I do to a rash of of injuries. Specifically, Alves has only fought six times since 2010 and just five times in the last five years.

Still yet, if you inspect "Pitbull's" resume closely it's not nearly as bad as it will lead you to believe. The same is true when you contextualize his last couple of performances. For instance, Pitbull has only lost to top shelf competition is his last couple showings such as Carlos Condit, Jim Miller, and Martin Kampmann. The Miller fight was his first back after a couple of years on the shelf due to injuries in a weight class he never competed in and should have never competed in.

Losing to NBK bears no shame whatsoever and more on the Kampmann story in a minute. Additionally, he still showed off some of that old Pitbull Muay-Thai magic a few fights back when he landed a kick to the liver and caused Jordan Mein to fold up like a lawn chair.

Also, Alves did beat a decent John Howard, a serviceable opponent in Seth Baczynski and of course Mein. He was also straight up sonnin' Kampmann before inexplicably making a poor decision that snatched victory from the jaws of defeat for the Dane. Indeed, in a fight he was losing badly, Kampmann needed a Hail Mary and the Catholic Alves gave him one. He did so by shooting a takedown with his head on the outside and right into a fight ending guillotine in the waning seconds of the final stanza.

Howard, Kampann and Mein who are all very similiar fighters to Cóté with the latter two being better versions of "The Predator" IMO. Having said that, for all intents-and-purposes Alves went 3-0 against them.

But I digress, I'm just saying there is enough reason to play Alves as a near 2-1 dog in this spot. There's definitely not enough reason to count the Pitbull out yet.

I mean, it isn't as if Patrick Cōté is Michael Vick here.

The theme to this story is dogs!

everythings gotta be off topic for the next week just to keep us alive and sane

Lol so true.. in the vein of OT let me share a joke a really funny joke though that made me laugh earlier. I don't if you guys know you have heard it but I'm old and don't know what's relevant these days lol anyway....it goes....

So this kid has been learning about the dual principles of THEORY and REALITY in school. However, no matter how hard he tries, he can't understand the difference between the two. At the end of the day, the kid's teacher tells the bewildered teen that when he gets home to ask a parent to help him with it.. So when the kid gets home he finds his father. The conversation plays out like this:

Kid tells his Dad that today in school they were learning about theory and reality but he can't understand the difference between the two. He said the teacher told him a parent might be able to help. ...The Dad agrees. He says, "Certainly son, I'll help you understand the difference between the two no problem". The kid says "Great! So what's the difference?" His Dad said, well, first off go and ask your Mom if she was offered a million dollars if she'd have sex with a stranger. The kid says, "Really?!?! You really want me to go ask that question to Mom?" Dad says "Yes, just go and ask her and come back and tell me what she says." So the kid finds his Mom and ask her. "If offered a million would you have sex with a stranger Mom?" So, The mother thinks for a second before saying, "Well, for a million son I suppose I would. Yes."

The Kid returns to his father, and says, "Well Dad, I asked and she says yes. However, i'm still really confused." The Dad says, "That's OK, Now I want you to go and ask your sister the same question you asked your mom." Kid says "You want me to ask sis that question? Dad says: Yes, go and ask her.

Kid finds his sister and says, "Hey sis, if offered a million dollars would you have sex with a stranger". The Sister gets all excited and says, "Hell yes! For a million dollars I'd fuck a stranger right here right now! Hell, I'd do it for half of that!'

The Kid more confused than ever comes back to the kitchen where his father is sitting and his Dad asks him "what did she say?"

Kid says, Dangit Dad. Just like mom she said yes. This time sis even said she'd do it for half of that! But I still don't get what in the world this has to do with helping me understand the difference between theory and reality. I'm more confused than ever!

Dad says: Well son, I'll put it to you like this; in THEORY, you and I are sitting on a couple million dollars. However, in REALITY we're both living with a couple of whores!

Lol so true.. in the vein of OT let me share a joke a really funny joke though that made me laugh earlier. I don't if you guys know you have heard it but I'm old and don't know what's relevant these days lol anyway....it goes....

So this kid has been learning about the dual principles of THEORY and REALITY in school. However, no matter how hard he tries, he can't understand the difference between the two. At the end of the day, the kid's teacher tells the bewildered teen that when he gets home to ask a parent to help him with it.. So when the kid gets home he finds his father. The conversation plays out like this:

Kid tells his Dad that today in school they were learning about theory and reality but he can't understand the difference between the two. He said the teacher told him a parent might be able to help. ...The Dad agrees. He says, "Certainly son, I'll help you understand the difference between the two no problem". The kid says "Great! So what's the difference?" His Dad said, well, first off go and ask your Mom if she was offered a million dollars if she'd have sex with a stranger. The kid says, "Really?!?! You really want me to go ask that question to Mom?" Dad says "Yes, just go and ask her and come back and tell me what she says." So the kid finds his Mom and ask her. "If offered a million would you have sex with a stranger Mom?" So, The mother thinks for a second before saying, "Well, for a million son I suppose I would. Yes."

The Kid returns to his father, and says, "Well Dad, I asked and she says yes. However, i'm still really confused." The Dad says, "That's OK, Now I want you to go and ask your sister the same question you asked your mom." Kid says "You want me to ask sis that question? Dad says: Yes, go and ask her.

Kid finds his sister and says, "Hey sis, if offered a million dollars would you have sex with a stranger". The Sister gets all excited and says, "Hell yes! For a million dollars I'd fuck a stranger right here right now! Hell, I'd do it for half of that!'

The Kid more confused than ever comes back to the kitchen where his father is sitting and his Dad asks him "what did she say?"

Kid says, Dangit Dad. Just like mom she said yes. This time sis even said she'd do it for half of that! But I still don't get what in the world this has to do with helping me understand the difference between theory and reality. I'm more confused than ever!

Dad says: Well son, I'll put it to you like this; in THEORY, you and I are sitting on a couple million dollars. However, in REALITY we're both living with a couple of whores!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back