UFC 210 - DC vs AJ 2 - Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but he's on fs1 where you're trying to pump people up to get the ppv...

If you bought the ppv you're not gonna turn it off if you're bored by usman-strickland..

Good point. Didn't think about that

For me it isn't that he loses, but rather how he loses. I don't know, just something about him has always been flaky to me. Like he's not willing to dig deep and really fight for your money if the going gets tough ... I think that he mentally checked out in the cub Swanson fight and there were a couple of others that I was impressed with.

What's more, you never know really what you're going to get with him and he often fights apathetic at times. For instance, his fight with Andy Ogle was way too close for me. I can't remember exactly, but I do know that Andy was having a lot of success early and could potentially have been up two rounds to zero before Charles got the stoppage.

I'm not saying he's a shitty fighter, but just that I have my reservations about his toughness and durability.

I think the Pettis and Lentz fight went a long way for me to show he's not as soft as people think. I think he's in trouble vs. heavy punchers who can sprawl, but against a guy like Brooks, I think he'll give plenty of scares to easily justify being the right side. Especially if Brooks looks to just stand as well because Oliveira's striking can be dangerous and his takedowns aren't bad either if you aren't ready for them. I personally feel Brooks would be the most surprising loss on his record from a stylistic standpoint.

Thiago alves is done guys. It's post usada era. I won't lay anything on him.

I wouldn't either if he were -110 for better or worse but when you're getting him versus a 38-year-old fighter with a shit ton of mileage you have to pull the trigger just for value IMO.

I never really thought of Alves as a juice head anyway. He has always had a really thick set bone structure with great genes and a shredded physique even as a 19-year old. Remember that he was a model even before a fighter.

In the post steroid era he even moved down a class keeping his same physical features but killing himself to get down there. We haven't seen a Belfort-esque physical transformation. Most of Alves' problems IMO have been a result of injuries as his decline was two years before USADA came into existence.

At any rate, Cote's body has more mileage on it than Clark Griswold's Wagon Queen Family Truckster after the multiple cross country vacations to Walley's World lol Ergo, value bet on Alves.

Alves is the rare guy i'd fully hop on board with regarding "post USADA" but thats still not enough for me in this fight. What does Cote do to warrant being such a favorite? I guess confidence increase in Cote scoring some tds cause Miller could? But otherwise on the feet he is all about the right hand. Alves at least has multiple weapons, throws combos, cleaner technique. Cote also isn't going to put a grinding pace on him like Miller, hes going to allow Alves to work at his preferred ranges and areas

I really like Mousasi @1.80. Def can outstrike Weidman and has better cardio. Weidman has path to victory for sure, but i think Mous knows it better than us and he is going to be well prepared. His expirience also a big advantage, he has triple as Weidman`s fights. I really want to see some other opinions :)

Also like very much the over for Brooks/Olives fight but here in Europe, we still dont have lines fo it.

The only thing that concerns me is that it's three rounds. Chris usually starts out well but if he doesn't get an early finish he tends to slow down exponentially in the latter stages of the contest. This is the exact opposite of Gegard. If this was a five round fight I would put a lot of money on Moose but in a three round competition it's going to be dicey. I believe it goes the distance with the only significant possibility of it ending ITD is if Moose gets a early knockout. I will definitely be playing the over and maybe Moose small round two.

I'm with you. I like Alves a lot here to be honest. Alves dec is going to get hammered by me at what I assume will be at least +300, probably even better on opener

I really like the Alves decision as well. I think Alves wins a decision but regardless I do see it going the distance.

Similar thoughts, hit Alves for 1u at those odds.

Yeah for nothing else value.

Haha fuck I totally forgot about that one. Yeah he definitely prefers being the hammer and seems to get pounded in flush when he's the nail lol

How in the world can you forget that one LOL that's him all time great .gif Like a Lee Harvey Oswald from the Dallas HS book depository sniping. #BackAndToTheLeft

What a fucking cuck.

He played Duffy and Manuwa/Anderson NSC. If you play obvious juice like this ofc you win but you don't win big. Who makes the most money is the best! I doubt he has doubled his bankroll like I have done

Last edited:
Man is it weird that I wanna say Jenel Lausa has potential to be the best Filipino fighter in the UFC?
And Misha Cirkunov is the best Latvian fighter in the UFC.

Neither guy has much competition.

Strong leans on Cote and Brooks (but no value in his line).

Myles Jury should crush Mike De La Torre, only problem is the long lay off, but worth the gamble depending on what the odds are.

Mousasi/Weidman and AJ vs Cormier are coin flip fights so bet on who you like more and hold on to your buttholes!

And Misha Cirkunov is the best Latvian fighter in the UFC.

Neither guy has much competition.

Don't nit pick. What I was getting at is that he's a pretty decent prospect who can develop if given the opportunity.

Disregard that I even mentioned he was Filipino. There aren't many guys in that region with much of a ceiling at all.

I'll still be on the Russian but I believe Jenel can get him to respect dem hands.

I have some time to kill while these fckin cucks blessed us with 3 weeks pause. Shows I watch every week are MMA Hour, MMA Beat, Cuck Thomas Live chat and Monday morning analyst, The Fighter and the Cuck and sometimes AnikFlorian podcast. Any other podcasts worth to listen? I will be bored as fuck next few days. I'm sick and can't go to jiu jitsu training.

Last edited:
I have some time to kill while these fckin cucks blessed us with 3 weeks pause. Shows I watch every week are MMA Hour, MMA Beat, Cuck Thomas Live chat and Monday morning analyst, The Fighter and the Cuck and sometimes AnikFlorian podcast. Any other podcasts worth to listen? I will be bored as fuck next few days. I'm sick and can't go to jiu jitsu training.

mma related or otherwise bc i think you got the mma portion of podcasts covered lol

fights gone by with jack slack
heavy hands
big brown breakdown
submission radio
co main event podcast

those are all top notch IMO and I dont miss them

Smashed Bibu opener and Thiago, got 7u on Thiago

Thigao even in this sad state has waaaaay more to offer, not to mention Cote just got sparked

Unless Cote comes to wrestle and successfully does so Thiago wins a ud or gets a finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back