UFC 210: Chris Weidman vs Gegard Mousasi BREAKDOWN By Kenny Florian, Ray Longo & Jon Anik

Watch Chris pull out, leaving Moose to take a fight against a nobody

@LouisBolanos look at this quoate brother. :D add in Masvidal to he seems to have a thing for Cubans.

I know you save stuff / pay attention.. I will need you to be my AVATAR of vengeance maker. :D (pretty please)

After I'm done with @IBeLurkin I'm going for your boy @TheBulletwithWings (that is surprisingly a nice guy but screw it you say he is evil so I trust you)

Ok malefic episode over.

I'm so so, more neutral on Romero, Aldo, Lawler, Hunt.

And I do like Anderson, AA, Condit and even Jones (not the person just the fighter).

All things considered I need a lot to hate on a fighter.. more strongly dislike like let's say Lewis or Travis.

Ok a list of my guys so we keep it fair:

Fedor
Brock
Cain
Chris
Machida
Maia
Diaz bros
Khabib
I'll be your huckleberry.

Btw I'm going to be mostly off Shedog this week. Mass effect andromeda just came out :)

@LouisBolanos look at this quoate brother. :D add in Masvidal to he seems to have a thing for Cubans.

I know you save stuff / pay attention.. I will need you to be my AVATAR of vengeance maker. :D (pretty please)

After I'm done with @IBeLurkin I'm going for your boy @TheBulletwithWings (that is surprisingly a nice guy but screw it you say he is evil so I trust you)

Ok malefic episode over.

I'm so so, more neutral on Romero, Aldo, Lawler, Hunt.

And I do like Anderson, AA, Condit and even Jones (not the person just the fighter).

All things considered I need a lot to hate on a fighter.. more strongly dislike like let's say Lewis or Travis.

Ok a list of my guys so we keep it fair:

Fedor
Brock
Cain
Chris
Machida
Maia
Diaz bros
Khabib
Brock and the Diaz Bros? Oh I could have some fun with those, haha :)

If either of the Diaz Bros ever bother to to stop smoking long enough fight again, I think we could have ourselves a fun bet.

Maia is definitely one of my favorites as well.

I like how Chris DBL-legged both Rockhold and Romero but people act like Moose has all of a sudden developed elite wrestling and will do what those two guys couldn't and stop the TD. Mousasi has always been too relaxed and lackadaisical off of his back, he'll gas trying to get Weidman off him.

I'll be your huckleberry.

Btw I'm going to be mostly off Shedog this week. Mass effect andromeda just came out :)

Louis noooooo mas Mass Effect. We all miss you bruva

Back