UFC 210: Chris Weidman vs Gegard Mousasi BREAKDOWN By Kenny Florian, Ray Longo & Jon Anik

Longo doesn't even sound that confident of his guy, not a good sign.

ah fuck his tone audibly changes immediately when they get into talking about the fight. It sounds like the struggle to even get into the cage is a war and a half for the guy.

I hate clowns..

I want my emotional Cain back, I want revenge, I want @IBeLurkin with a special pillow AV .. c'mon UFC 210 I can't wait.

Check this video out, random fun.

@Dragonlordxxxxx for you two buddy.

I'll make sure to have a very special av ready for you after Weidman puts you both at 0-3 :D

I'll make sure to have a very special av ready for you after Weidman puts you both at 0-3 :D

Pure evil.. a Chris clown will kill me..

For you ? what favorite fighters do you got ? :D

I know about Masvidal and Cowboy but tell me more.

Weidman either wrestle humps him or Moose picks him apart standing. Someone will take the decision because I doubt they finish each other inside three rounds.

Pure evil.. a Chris clown will kill me..

For you ? what favorite fighters do you got ? :D

I know about Masvidal and Cowboy but tell me more.
Lol, not sure I want to make it that easy for you :p

Cowboy and Masvidal are cool, but they don't crack my top ten.

How about.. you give me some hits or something.. you know some of my guys. :D
Let's see....well you know Romero is my guy, he's up there for me.

I'm also an irrational Jones fan...yeah, he's a shithead, fine, he's still my boy.

Anderson, Aldo, Lawler, Arlovski, Condit, Hunt....

There's plenty for you to work with.

I have no fear though, because clearly you're never going to beat me :D

Last edited:
Weidman gonna try lay on the Moose, silly Chris is going to sleep.

NO LONGER MY BOY!

Mousasi won't do shit to Weidman, even standing. Weidman is a great defensive striker and Mousasi slower methodical style plays into his hands. This fight will look almost like Khabib vs Johnson except not at all like that...

Let's see....well you know Romero is my guy, he's up there for me.

I'm also an irrational Jones fan...yeah, he's a shithead, fine, he's still my boy.

Anderson, Aldo, Lawler, Arlovski, Condit, Hunt....

There's plenty for you to work with.

I have no dear though, because clearly you're never going to beat me :D

@LouisBolanos look at this quoate brother. :D add in Masvidal to he seems to have a thing for Cubans.

I know you save stuff / pay attention.. I will need you to be my AVATAR of vengeance maker. :D (pretty please)

After I'm done with @IBeLurkin I'm going for your boy @TheBulletwithWings (that is surprisingly a nice guy but screw it you say he is evil so I trust you)

Ok malefic episode over.

I'm so so, more neutral on Romero, Aldo, Lawler, Hunt.

And I do like Anderson, AA, Condit and even Jones (not the person just the fighter).

All things considered I need a lot to hate on a fighter.. more strongly dislike like let's say Lewis or Travis.

Ok a list of my guys so we keep it fair:

Fedor
Brock
Cain
Chris
Machida
Maia
Diaz bros
Khabib

why is ray longo a thing? dude needs to leave the mma scene forever rn

Luongo said he expects Chris to come out guns blazing, I honestly expect the opposite in Weidman to execute a safe and calculated game plan of wall and stall/wrestling enroute to a UD snoozefest.

What I love about this fight is that Chris is talking shit (not that bad but still)) while mousasi is going about his business and not saying a word.Talked all shift to finally get the fight and now is in training to get belt mode.....no more words.His actions will speak volumes about how the sport is clean now and I'm confident he gets his just due which in this case is that UFC strap.

Back