UFC 210: Chris Weidman vs Gegard Mousasi BREAKDOWN By Kenny Florian, Ray Longo & Jon Anik

ironball

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Do or die for Weidman pretty much. Kinda epic to see Gegard go on a win streak and finally get an opportunity to fight a top 5 since the Lyoto fight.

If the moose can stop take downs he will pick Weidman apart.

This will be Mousasi's best performance inside the Octagon.

Gegard by TKO.

giphy.gif

Is the breakdown good and impartial? Obviously none of those guys have a vested interest.

Love the obligatory moose gif . Makes ever thread about him worth stoping in for

Moose by whatever he decides

Is the breakdown good and impartial? Obviously none of those guys have a vested interest.
This, might as well invite Matt serra, Derek Jeter, Jerry Seinfeld and Rudy Giuliani as well

Do or die for Weidman pretty much. Kinda epic to see Gegard go on a win streak and finally get an opportunity to fight a top 5 since the Lyoto fight.

Kinda funny how Weidman was this unstoppable force that was gonna be in a super fight with Jones isnt it lol

Mousasi should get the finish in this one. Usada Chris just doesn't have it!!!

Mousasi should get the finish in this one. Usada Chris just doesn't have it!!!

I'm surprised by how unconfident Longo sounded. He's basically like “let'see what happens". Not sure if he's seeing Chris' athletic decline in the gym or there're some injuries he doesn't want to let out. Weidman fans, be very worried! @One MMA Fan

I'm surprised by how unconfident Longo sounded. He's basically like “let'see what happens". Not sure if he's seeing Chris' athletic decline in the gym or there're some injuries he doesn't want to let out. Weidman fans, be very worried! @One MMA Fan
Yeah. You are probably right about an injury. Would love to see Mousasi pound on 100% Weidman!!!

It's all good Chris is plenty cocky for both of them. xD

Yeah. You are probably right about an injury. Would love to see Mousasi pound on 100% Weidman!!!

Chris is winning this fight... he really needs to, this is important for his career and family money wise in the future.

I definitely give Weidman a strong chance in this one. If it's Weidman I say UD but if it ends by KO Mousasi. Not an especially bold pick

Back