UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's up there on the list of worst tattoos in MMA
method=get&s=rona-rousey-tattoo.png

UFC 209's Luke Sanders 'I'm going to hit Iuri Alcântara with a left and sit him on his ass"

I think khabib can actually do more than hold Ferguson down. Ferg is very aggressive on the ground, and to a lot of people that looks good, but you can't be aggressive vs A+ level grapplers, it will just get you passed and subbed.

After rewatching wonderboy twood with fresh eyes, damn wonderboy didn't really do much damage vs Woodley and Woodley almost killed his ass. I'm all over Woodley at + odds, and I expect him to win the 1st round again.

Blah overeem hunt. Can't trust reem= little interest prefight for me.

Ferg is aggressive but not stupid. He will be active from guard if he's put on his back but I doubt he'll be reckless. More likely he uses those elbows to open up a cut on Khabib than that he's throwing up weak triangle attempts or whatever.

Ferg is aggressive but not stupid. He will be active from guard if he's put on his back but I doubt he'll be reckless. More likely he uses those elbows to open up a cut on Khabib than that he's throwing up weak triangle attempts or whatever.
So I bet Ferg after saying id being on Khabib in our earlier discussions. Got a great price and really made no sense to play Khabib in any way w posted odds. But let me ask you this- what's the most likely way in which you think Ferg wins? ITD or DEC?

Ferguson's strategy is to keep this standing

So I bet Ferg after saying id being on Khabib in our earlier discussions. Got a great price and really made no sense to play Khabib in any way w posted odds. But let me ask you this- what's the most likely way in which you think Ferg wins? ITD or DEC?

ITD.

Ferg may not have huge one shot KO power, but he's not pillow fisted either. And he throws kicks and knees and elbows all capable of hurting Khabib. And I don't care what anyone says, Hus chokes are a threat even against an elite grappler like Khabib.

Obviously if Khabib tires from the pace the likelihood of Ferg finishing skyrockets. His rd 4 and rd 5 props have nice value IMO.

Dec win for Ferg wouldn't totally shock me, but I think it'd is more likely.

Woodley says he didn't know why he didn't take him down in the second round

I'm going to beat him at his own strength, Khabib is getting knocked out with my Jab or getting choked out, I'm too busy, I'm too smooth

Make him tired, Make him tap, I'm not like an american wrestler, I never stop, fighters don't want to look bad against my style, he's only fought 1 wrestler in the last 9 fights and he lost, I think he lost, I've watched all his fights, I can beat him easily, this is mma, not just boxing, this is my game, I asked for this fight, I made this fight, not him

Have fun, fast jab, i dont fight good if I'm angry, he's boring, I'm in his head, I have a newborn, I want to be there, small price to pay for that glory, I have a toolbox, I like to improvise, I have conditioning, I'll make him quit

Micheal Johnson has better hands than Ferguson, once he started implemented the gameplan, he was out striking him, tony is very dangerous, the most well rounded he's ever faced, if you can't stop Khabibs wrestling, you can't beat him, I'd said that since 2012

I would rather bet the guy likely to be in top position than count on someones bottom game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back