UFC 209 - Twood vs Wonderboy II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was at Marathonbet for a couple of days about a week ago.

Seems like the majority of people here are on hunt/Reem o1.5, tempted to add a little more to it, already got 1u on it so far

Lando - I have great distance, timing, footwork, I'm on a different level than all of them, started wrestling in Florida, purple belt in BJJ, I haven't worn a gi in 6 years, started striking 6 years ago, was a NCAA div 1 wrestling before that, I came out to Jackson's without striking skills, I fell in love with it, I created my own style, Ferguson will beat Nurmagomedov over 5 rounds, so much hype around Nurmagomedov, it's annoying

Lando - I have great distance, timing, footwork, I'm on a different level than all of them, started wrestling in Florida, purple belt in BJJ, I haven't worn a gi in 6 years, started striking 6 years ago, was a NCAA div 1 wrestling before that, I came out to Jackson's without striking skills, I fell in love with it, I created my own style, Ferguson will beat Nurmagomedov over 5 rounds, so much hype around Nurmagomedov, it's annoying

Lando is one of the most overhyped prospects in the UFC right now and everyone is gonna know that after Teymur lights him up. If Lando doesn't get this fight to the ground, he's gonna get eaten alive on the feet.

Lando is one of the most overhyped prospects in the UFC right now and everyone is gonna know that after Teymur lights him up. If Lando doesn't get this fight to the ground, he's gonna get eaten alive on the feet.

Lando will knock him out

Ferg backers get ready to be like...

giphy.gif

Disagree. Lando is real unorthodox and Teymur has no movement hes there to be hit.

as you lay your head on your pillow after the event....wondering where your bankroll went....you will have these images running through your mind

tumblr_o536m3BM6w1ry1rm7o6_r1_250.gif

as you lay your head on your pillow after the event....wondering where your bankroll went....you will have these images running through your mind

tumblr_o536m3BM6w1ry1rm7o6_r1_250.gif

I just see a leg Ferg is gonna roll onto for the leglock. <GinJuice>

Disagree. Lando is real unorthodox and Teymur has no movement hes there to be hit.
Neither of those things make me believe that Lando wins this fight. Lando was a D1 wrestler for 1 semester before dropping out, he's gonna need that wrestling in this fight. All that pretty countering and head movement that he uses isn't going to be as effective against a high level thai striker, Lando is gonna eat a lot of kicks. Teymur throws hard and fast, don't be surprised is Lando goes night night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back